MyWetloook

Message # 53448.1

Subject: None Re:Old Australian science show

Date: Mon 20/02/12 15:47:05 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sadly, your only hope for ever find that scene is going to be checking whats available on Youtube, cos that series is never likely to be released on DVD, cos there were far too many episodes (475 episodes aired between 1985 until it ended in 1999) and so trying to find that particular episode will be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Ironically, that show is related to and stemmed from the original British science tv series called "Tomorrow's World"...and that show ran even longer, cos it started in 1965 on the BBC and ran for 38 years until 2003 and had several thousand episodes, and I  have also been searching for a long lost wetlook science experiment that I once saw on that series during one episode that aired in the early 70's. The wetlook science experiment I saw on the BBC1 channel on their show was when they were conducting an experiment to measure how one's heart rate increases when a human body is shocked when it is soaked with ice cold water. And so they had a cute girl on the show in a dress, who had heart rate instruments attached to her....and then she sat on a chair in the middle of a kiddie pool in the studio...and then the presenter proceeded to pour buckets of ice cold water all over her, and they watched the instruments as her heart rate went up.

All I can say is.....the experiment proved it's point....cos as they proceeded to slowly pour the water all over her and her dress clung very nicely......it certainly made MY heart rate increase.

I used to have that scene on video tape in the early 70's when I recorded that show.....but I lost all my tapes (and my stereo and tv and my mini cooper) back in 1975 when I went to work in London and came home in he evening to find that my house had been burgled and they ramsacked the place and stole my mini cooper in the garage too. I was able to get another tv and another mini....but I could never replace many of my priceless wetlook clips that I lost when my early 70's video tape collection was stolen......I doubt those old episodes of Tomorrows World made by the BBC will ever get re-aried either.

BTW....I do have a somewhat similar scene to what you describe.....that happen on the ESPN Science show in 2002...called "Cable in the Classroom"....where they were demonstrating the science of swimming and "resistance training"....where they were demonstrating the "drag" effects of swimming with clothes on...and they had an excellent demonstration where a girl dived into the pool wearing a full business suit and swam in her skirt and jacket top,, and then she stood there in the water with her skirt floating about while discussing the drag effect of clothes in the water etc.

MK

In reply to Message (53448) Question Old Australian science show

By Ngawa - uu Mon 20/02/12 10:46:30 GMT

Does anybody remember an Australian science and technology  show called "Beyond 2000"? It was a hi-tech show made in the 80s or 90s and which featured all of the latest gadgtets - the Kodac Photo CD, in-car navigation and so on. the reson I'm asking is that there was a segment about a resuscitator designed for use on people who'd been rescued from drowning. By way of demonstrating the device (a kind of hand held air pump) they staged a pool "rescue". They had a kid in the pool pretending to get into difficulties. This is the good bit - the kid was "rescued" by a very pretty lifeguard  who wore a red polo shirt and white tennis skirt. She dived in fully dressed, fished the kid out and then stood waist deep in the water watching the device's inventor explaining how it worked. The sight of her pleated skirt floating around her waist while her sopping top glistened and dripped was something to behold.

I've been searching for this segment on Youtube and so on with no luck but it's bound to turn up sometime - I'm not sure if these shows were released on DVD.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]