WetlookPro

Message # 53448

Subject: Question Old Australian science show

Date: Mon 20/02/12 10:46:30 GMT

Name: Ngawa uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Does anybody remember an Australian science and technology  show called "Beyond 2000"? It was a hi-tech show made in the 80s or 90s and which featured all of the latest gadgtets - the Kodac Photo CD, in-car navigation and so on. the reson I'm asking is that there was a segment about a resuscitator designed for use on people who'd been rescued from drowning. By way of demonstrating the device (a kind of hand held air pump) they staged a pool "rescue". They had a kid in the pool pretending to get into difficulties. This is the good bit - the kid was "rescued" by a very pretty lifeguard  who wore a red polo shirt and white tennis skirt. She dived in fully dressed, fished the kid out and then stood waist deep in the water watching the device's inventor explaining how it worked. The sight of her pleated skirt floating around her waist while her sopping top glistened and dripped was something to behold.

I've been searching for this segment on Youtube and so on with no luck but it's bound to turn up sometime - I'm not sure if these shows were released on DVD.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]