Wetlook-Online

Message # 53430

Subject: Question M J model question on Dr. Splash

Date: Sat 18/02/12 23:43:13 GMT

Name: Matt James us

Email: MattJamesqqq@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi...I'm new to writing on the wetlook board now. I'm age 18, from the U.S., and figured I was legal now. Anyway....I totally love that woman on Hot Chicks and Dr. Splash, known as MJ. It appears she has not modeled in a long time, however. Does anyone know if she still does, and where? Great wet shots, though I do wish she was nude toward the end, but that's just me. I also love Joyce on Into The Water. She seems to have stopped, too, along with one I believe called Isabella on Wetlook Pro. Damn, I wish all the really hot babes wouldn't stop! Anyway, if anyone knows about any of these girls, and can provide any information, I would like it. E-mail me private if you need to. And there's lots and lots of other hot babes all wet out there, so while I may miss new pics of these girls, it ain't like there are no replacements! There were some MJ pictures on Imagefap for a while, but were taken down. They seem to be just the free ones you see on these sites. Thanks for reading. Love to get wet myself in clothes, but won't post any pictures of stories. This is obviously at site for guys looking at the girls, and I don't want to be called gay. No problems with gays, but I'm straight. Thanks again

Matt

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]