Wetlook-Online

Message # 53418

Subject: None First Post

Date: Sat 18/02/12 00:23:48 GMT

Name: WetClothing Lover us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Folks, after being what I believe is called a "lurker" since this forum first opened, I am finally able to post. Why not earlier? I am now working from a home office and can use my "work" computer without fear of the family seeing the history or, in fact, the company seeing the history. Prior to this time, my wife and I shared the "home" computer (still do, in fact) and she did indeed, in spite of her many excellent qualities (of which you will learn more) regularly check web activity. To be fair to her, an element in her highly successful career is that she is painfully aware of personal issues exacerbated by the web.

The first thing I want to say is a huge thank-you to Nigel and to the regular contributors and to the sellers of wetlook material. As for you sellers, I've seen various nasty remarks over the years all of which I consider to be totally unjustified. Hey, I've got news - nobody is getting rich out of this! For better or worse, I imagine that most sellers struggle to even meet what any rational accountant would consider to be their true costs. And I'm sorry that our credit cards and online payments are totally joint and this prevents me from even considering any such subscriptions or purchases.

That said, I'm going to post over the next couple of weeks my own wetlook "story" and some observations. Nigel, on the one hand I've seen others do the same, but on the other hand this in fact appears to be outside your list of permissible posts. If I am offneindg, please let me know and I will stop.

My first observations:

1. I literally cannot even remember the age at which I knew I loved wet clothing as long as the temperature was reasonable. My family had a holiday at Myrtle Beach, SC every year during the Fifties and early Sixties and my earliest memories of those holidays are of me contriving to get wet in my clothing, to first the annoyance and then the despair of my mother. I believe that it is "hard-wired" - you're either born with it or you are not, but sadly I also think that many potential practitioners force themselves not to give in to their natural proclivity due to the social stigma.

2. My biggest love is myself being wet, clothed. It was only after puberty that I discovered that I also enjoyed seeing wet clothed females. However, one of the big surprises from this forum was to learn that there are many males who love to see wet clothed females but do not particularly care to be clothed wet themselves. Not a criticism - each to their own - but a big surprise to me. If I had to choose between never being clothed wet and never seeing another clothed wet female - no-brainer, I take myself being clothed wet.

I don't want an individual post to be overly long so that will do for the start.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.154 seconds to generate ]