WetlookPro

Message # 53417

Subject: Wow More updates

Date: Fri 17/02/12 21:52:03 GMT

Name: Tess and EdR us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

So we have updated  3 sets... 2 photo sets and one video.. The video was shot last summer as a storm was rolling in...  Here in Florida Tropical Storms and just our regular everyday storms.. can be fast and furious.. Ed was shooting as quickly as he could before the storm was upon us... however.. he had to stop continuously to wipe his camera lens... not me.. I just kept taping... and remember I am NOT a videographer however you get to see the whole sense of the wind and how fast the water was moving in this set...

So here is Isobel in a pink satin skirt, pink top and silver heels.. having fun and trying to keep the hair out of her face in the Bay...  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-Zl2iM3Sk&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/89-Zl2iM3Sk

And next is Orias in her Blue satin cocktail dress in the beautiful Island of Virgin Gorda... She is just  a waif of a model and for her not to be knocked around with the waves was quite a feat...

and then there is a long haired blonde in our pool... One of her first wetlook experiences... She even shot underwater with us.. that is quite an undertaking for a "newbie".. She had a blast and we hope she returns once the waters warm up.

We appreciate all your patronage and feedback over the years...

www.splashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]