Wetlook-Online

Message # 53406.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Please

Date: Sat 18/02/12 00:13:23 GMT

Name: Tess and EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First things first, My apologies to Kahuna for totally highjacking this thread. The set looks fantastic and we hope it sells well :)

Thank you very much. I've always had a love for photography so I'm in a position to take what I've learned and apply it to my love for wetlook. When we began, first with the Tess sites and then as a contributing photographer for Styx, there were very few photographers that shot wetlook in a high quality style. Kev, Graham, the photographer for Wetlook Online were among the stand-outs at the time. It turned out to be a niche in wetlook which hadn't been completely filled and thats something I wanted to do. These days, plenty of producers had stepped up their game. Leonmoomin and Flav had gotten very good with their photography skills over the years, and there are others who have introduced themselves later on.

The bar is always changing, but not only in the wetlook business in general, but on a personal level as some had proven. In a few years I would suspect that you'll probably see much more quality imagery in wetlook similar to what you would see currently in better known and larger fetishes, like Bondage. Thats not to say that those with a lesser degree of photography skills won't be able to compete. I would offer this as advice to those who consider becoming producers; Don't worry about who your competition might be, do what you love to do.

I understand the concept of "Remove the taboo, remove the desire". We call it "Burning out" There is a danger of it and I know of one producer (and friend) who became victim of it. Maybe someday, I'll be a victim of it too, but as of now, I'm doing what I love to do. The unique part of being a producer is that I'm living my dream and doing something not everyone has the opportunity to do. Producing brings all new challenges and for me it brings completely different elements or a different perspective of the things I've enjoyed. But because it is a business, my responsibilities to it takes precedence over my personal interests and I try to be as professional as possible. Further, since I also happen to enjoy photography, I can step away from wetlook and shoot many other ideas. Sometimes I shoot stuff for the models and sometimes I shoot different things for myself and when I want to get away from photography I have an escape for that too, so that whenever I return to it, I am refreshed and ready to go.

Sincerely EdR & Tess

In reply to Message (53406.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Please

By Rookie - us Fri 17/02/12 14:30:35 GMT

You two, in my opinion, have created one of the best sites out there, and I have bought much of your work. I appreciate your comment and I definitely see your point. I suppose I may have been a bit harsh. I guess I'm just worried that the complaints might out-weigh the compliments. I only wish I were a producer and have even shot a photo shoot or two, but I don't dare to post. You set the bar WAY too high and I could never compete. Wonderful job guys. Please keep up the good work. One question for you. I've always wanted to ask a producer this. They say, "Remove the taboo, remove the desire." Is this true with wetlook? Since it is a source of income for you, have the elements associated with excitement and desire been removed? Has it become just a job? Just curious. Thanks again for the producer prospective. I always look forward to your updates.
In reply to Message (53406.1.1.1) None Re:Please

By Tess and EdR - uu Fri 17/02/12 10:53:24 GMT

As a producer myself. I am gonna have to agree with Sponge and say that criticism should be constructive. There is a difference between critique and complaints. As a producer I welcome honest and objective critiques and I ignore the complaints as it's impossible to please everyone all of the time. Without the honest critique, I'll never grow or change to provide the stuff my customers want to see. Thats where the danger for a website exists. If a producer doesn't change their ways or doesn't accept critiques, their customers get bored, don't buy and move on, if these sites can't sell their products, they go out of business and then people wonder "What happened to all that good wetlook?"

Now as a "Competing" producer, I will refrain from critique of Kahuna's work without invitation to do so.  

Honestly, we stopped posting as often here as we got very little response from anyone about anything... so I think it is good that Kahuna is getting some response.  I can agree with the old saying if you dont have anything nice to say up to a point....The critique was NOT personal, but this is where I could see improvement imho type comment.  On the other hand, there may be just as many people wanting to see more of this style of boots top pose etc...

The best way we have found is to personally send a note of appreciation of what we like about the set and then what was not as pleasing...nothing personal about the model, but we are happy to hear from customers about clothing , location or theme of the photoset.  

Just our two cents...

www.asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (53406.1.1) Idea Please

By Rookie - us Fri 17/02/12 05:39:08 GMT

People! Ever heard of an old adage that says: "Beggars can't be choosers"? Unless you are a producer yourself, let's exercise a little self-control and keep the complaints to ourselves. If you don't like dresses, then ignore the dresses. If you don't like jeans, then ignore the jeans. If you don't like wetlook, then find another forum. See a pattern here? This is a pretty elementary (and universal) concept and I think we are all adults here. We're going to drive all the producers and contributors away (and we've already seen it over and over) and then someone is actually going to post something like "What happened to all the good wetlook?" Kahuna posts a lot of free stuff (more than most), and his stuff if great. So how about a "Thanks Kahuna, I'm looking forward to more of your work." I'm guessing this will be tough for some. BTW, Thanks Kahuna.
In reply to Message (53406.1) Hello Re:New model Veronica's first set

By Sponge14U - de Fri 17/02/12 04:43:14 GMT

The model is beautiful-but those boots are terrible and sizes too big.Sorry to say so. Smokin

Please get fitting clothes at a near by flea market.

Please do not repeat all the same poses with every model.

Please do not mind,if I am criticising you.

Peace Man

Criticism should be constructive and not deconstrutive in any matter.

Smokin

Thank you.

In reply to Message (53406) Pictures New model Veronica's first set

By Wet Kahuna - knightowlvideo@hotmail.com us Fri 17/02/12 01:24:14 GMT

More pictures here  -  http://splashinfashion.com/ModelsPages/Veronica.htm

Video sample & download  -  http://splashinfashion.com/2012VideoDownloads.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]