Wetlook-Online

Message # 53406.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Please

Date: Fri 17/02/12 10:53:24 GMT

Name: Tess and EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As a producer myself. I am gonna have to agree with Sponge and say that criticism should be constructive. There is a difference between critique and complaints. As a producer I welcome honest and objective critiques and I ignore the complaints as it's impossible to please everyone all of the time. Without the honest critique, I'll never grow or change to provide the stuff my customers want to see. Thats where the danger for a website exists. If a producer doesn't change their ways or doesn't accept critiques, their customers get bored, don't buy and move on, if these sites can't sell their products, they go out of business and then people wonder "What happened to all that good wetlook?"

Now as a "Competing" producer, I will refrain from critique of Kahuna's work without invitation to do so.  

Honestly, we stopped posting as often here as we got very little response from anyone about anything... so I think it is good that Kahuna is getting some response.  I can agree with the old saying if you dont have anything nice to say up to a point....The critique was NOT personal, but this is where I could see improvement imho type comment.  On the other hand, there may be just as many people wanting to see more of this style of boots top pose etc...

The best way we have found is to personally send a note of appreciation of what we like about the set and then what was not as pleasing...nothing personal about the model, but we are happy to hear from customers about clothing , location or theme of the photoset.  

Just our two cents...

www.asplashofglamour.com

In reply to Message (53406.1.1) Idea Please

By Rookie - us Fri 17/02/12 05:39:08 GMT

People! Ever heard of an old adage that says: "Beggars can't be choosers"? Unless you are a producer yourself, let's exercise a little self-control and keep the complaints to ourselves. If you don't like dresses, then ignore the dresses. If you don't like jeans, then ignore the jeans. If you don't like wetlook, then find another forum. See a pattern here? This is a pretty elementary (and universal) concept and I think we are all adults here. We're going to drive all the producers and contributors away (and we've already seen it over and over) and then someone is actually going to post something like "What happened to all the good wetlook?" Kahuna posts a lot of free stuff (more than most), and his stuff if great. So how about a "Thanks Kahuna, I'm looking forward to more of your work." I'm guessing this will be tough for some. BTW, Thanks Kahuna.
In reply to Message (53406.1) Hello Re:New model Veronica's first set

By Sponge14U - de Fri 17/02/12 04:43:14 GMT

The model is beautiful-but those boots are terrible and sizes too big.Sorry to say so. Smokin

Please get fitting clothes at a near by flea market.

Please do not repeat all the same poses with every model.

Please do not mind,if I am criticising you.

Peace Man

Criticism should be constructive and not deconstrutive in any matter.

Smokin

Thank you.

In reply to Message (53406) Pictures New model Veronica's first set

By Wet Kahuna - knightowlvideo@hotmail.com us Fri 17/02/12 01:24:14 GMT

More pictures here  -  http://splashinfashion.com/ModelsPages/Veronica.htm

Video sample & download  -  http://splashinfashion.com/2012VideoDownloads.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]