Message # 53374.1.1

Subject: None Re:Waterloggedproductions Custom Video

Date: Thu 16/02/12 16:44:17 GMT

Name: Baby us

Email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you to both of you! Our staff is wonderful and very professional and I am glad that it shows in our work. Custom shoots are fun and love to do them and seem to turn out very well when I and staff LOVE what we do. Thank you again so much for the Kind words!

In reply to Message (53374.1) Thumbs Up Re:Waterloggedproductions Custom Video

By RD - uu Tue 14/02/12 19:02:20 GMT

I have had 2 videos done with them, and they turned out AWESOME!!! I highly recommend them as well if you are wanting a custom video done.   
In reply to Message (53374) Thumbs Up Waterloggedproductions Custom Video

By WetIntrst - us Tue 14/02/12 01:39:54 GMT

A few weeks ago I saw a post on the forum titled "First Come First Serve" advertising a custom video special by Waterlogged Productions.  Much to my surprise I was 1st to respond and was able to have produced a custom video of one of their models "Baby"  getting wet in a scene of my choice. I opted to pay a bit more to have pics taken along with the video.

I just received the final product today and I have to say I'm very impressed.  The entire process from initial inquiry, to ordering, to final product went very smoothly.  Communication from Kelli at Waterlogged Productions was always prompt and very professional. The video was produced to my exact specifications and I have to say "Baby" is a cutie who looks spectacular when wet.

If anyone is looking to get a wetlook custom produced I highly recommend Waterlogged Productions. I have no affiliation with Waterlogged Productions other than I appreciate their work and I believe others will also.

Thanks to all at Waterlogged Productions who were involved in the production of the scene

WetIntrst

aka: PT

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]