Wetlook-Online

Message # 53359.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Idea Mighty Ducks

Date: Mon 13/02/12 16:59:00 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It sounds like the very brieff scene from Mighty Ducks, see the end of this clip, probable not as good as you remember!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMjZ9nPaiW0

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (53359.1.1.1.1.1) None ...info for Blackfox

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 12/02/12 22:29:57 GMT

BTW.....I found the name of that UK/Australian/Kiwi production that Blackfox was trying to recall....here

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?53296.3

Blackfox said he was looking from a wet scene from a tv show that was "3) a lot more recent, and all I can tell you about it is, it is about a group of youths working some kind of circus (Very SiFi).

That would be the UK CBBC series made in New Zealand with Australia's Network 9 in 2005...called "Maddigan's Quest". Only 13 episodes were made before it got cancelled. You can get the series on DVD in the UK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maddigans-Quest-DVD/dp/B000FZDH14

Like many CBBC, Australian and NZ tv series....they only get aired down under and in the UK, and sometimes in Canada...but they never get shown in the USA.

MK

In reply to Message (53359.1.1.1.1) None ...clarfiying the Aussie or Kiwi film

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 12/02/12 19:56:32 GMT

Francis....I forgot to mention....you are right about there being a scene with BMX bikes on a waterslide in the film BMX Bandits....but there is ZERO tangible wetlook that you get to see in that film....it is merely a brief few seconds with no visible wetlook at all...cos it is all so brief and distant...which a quick cut awayt to the next scene....and there is definitely no tights in that scene I all (and I am using the uk definition for tights...which is pantyhose in American terms...not the American definition for tights...which means leggings).

So...I never bothered to save that waterslide scene from BMX bandits...cos it is totally inconsquential and without any visiblle wetlook...cos all you see of Nicole is her wet hair later on (with bad continuity...and no emerging shots).

Besides....the guy said it was a fountain scene....not a waterslide scene....so it is not BMX Bandits. Aside from the NZ tv series I mentioned....there is only oneother  film featuring BMX bikes that it might be....the 1986 film called "Rad"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091817/

I have not seen that film....but I doubt it can be that film, cos the cast are all adults and not teens.....so the only thing left is that NZ tv series....which I have never seen.

MK

In reply to Message (53359.1.1.1) None Re:Wet tights in a film

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 12/02/12 19:45:11 GMT

You are on the right track....but not quite.....wrong country (I think).

FYI I have seen the film Aussie film BMX Bandits with Nicole Kidman (as a teengager....cos it was made in 1983, not 1989)....cos it aired on cable tv 3-4 years ago in my area and I recorded it...and there are definitely NO WET SCENES in that film....so thats definitely NOT the film.

But you are not too far away from what I think this is....cos I think this was a Kiwi production from New Zealand from 1987....and it was NOT a real movie....rather...it was a local NZ tv miniseries made in 1987 called "Steel Riders"....which aired as a 4hr tv series (8 x 30 minute episodes).

http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/steel-riders-bloodstones-episode-one-1987

That series was made by the same producers who also made another cult favorite series "Children of the Dog Star" (that Malvenious mentioned last week). Anyway...."Steel Riders" was only seen in it's original 4 hr 8 episode format in New Zealand and Australia. The producers later re-edited that series from the original 4hrs down to a 90 minute tv movie that was released to TV and on VHS tape in the USA and the UK under a new title "Young Detectives on Wheels"....so if Anonymous watched this on Channel 5 in the UK he would have seen the re-edited tv movie version called "Young Detectives on Wheels".

The bad news is...I do not have this item, so I can't post the clip.....but the good news is....that tvmovie was released on VHS tape in the 1990's and can still be found on Amazon and Ebay....see here...you get get it for $1.19 on VHS.

If anybody orders this and cares to trade this with me, you can choose  a dvd from my collection in exchange.

MK

In reply to Message (53359.1.1) Hello Re:Wet tights in a film

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sun 12/02/12 19:08:52 GMT

I can probably help you on this.

We had a movie here which was released in 1989 called BMX Bandits.  One of the scenes involved a chase in a waterslide involving BMX bikes.

I can also tell you that it featured a young Nicole Kidman.

Hope this helps.

In reply to Message (53359.1) None Re:Wet tights in a film

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 12/02/12 15:26:42 GMT

How long ago is "many moons"....what year were you in hospital. If you can tell us that year, then we will have a rough idea of when the film came out....i.e. most films get shown on tv within 2-3 years of theatrical release....so if you can tell us you were in hospital in 1992, then is means the film can't be a release that was  later than 1992 and probably not earlier than1989.

The keyword "BMX bikes" and "tights in the fountain" does not ring any immediate bells with me. Without the BMX bike...."tights in the fountain" would normally bring to mind the films "Modern Girls" from 1986 and "Morgan Stewarts Coming Home" from  1987...cos those were 2 excellents teen films with tights in the fountain wetlook.....but there were no BMX bikes in those films.

Can you recall any famous actors being in that film. What the woman in question a blonde or brunette. Describe what leads up to that scene.

I am pretty sure I must have it, cos anything that old would never have escaped my collecting habits.

MK

In reply to Message (53359) None Wet tights in a film

By Anonymous - Wxjamesx@aol.com uu Sun 12/02/12 13:42:14 GMT

Hellow everybody..

Can anybody help, many moons ago I saw a film whilst in hospital, I think it was sone kids/family film think it might have been on channel 5 in the uk

I think the film was about s group of kids n bmx bikes sprung to mind but at the begging of the film, I seen to remember a woman in brown boots n tights with a skirt n she ends up wet In this fountain I think I'm sure she was a bad guy trying to catch the kids for sone reason anybody have any ideas what this film was called oh I'm pretty sure it was American, it was a good wet tights scene cheers... Film/AVI Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.143 seconds to generate ]