Wetlook-Online

Message # 5334.1.1

Subject: Note Multicards

Date: Wed 20/08/03 01:22:49 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, my gripe with Multicards is that they didn't bother to inform their clients !!

Plus they are now saying that they 'can' handle 'tangible' adult products, just not memberships/downloads, but they have still to re-enable my account, so I've switched to www.ozbill.com for the moment, I'll see how it goes.

Multicards seem to actually be a very small operation, and the guy who sorts most of it out is 'away on holiday'... not impressive.

Nigel

In reply to Message (5334.1) Hello Re: Minx Credit Card ordering available again !

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Tue 19/08/03 13:25:14 GMT

To be fair to multicards, their BANK dumped all adult sites without warning and they can still accept adult sites be echeck, discover, american express.  It's "only" Visa and Mastercard affected
In reply to Message (5334) Note Minx Credit Card ordering available again !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sat 16/08/03 22:53:01 GMT

After a frantic week, in which Multicards.com dump all their adult websites without warning, we have switched to a new credit card processor.  The new order form is now online - unfortunately it does not currently pick up the shopping cart, so you have to select the videos once you are on the new order form - the old order form is now only used for Mail Order.

I'm now getting back to sorting out more pictures for the other scenes on M15 - Wet Me Now - sorry for the interruption to service !

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]