minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 12:05:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 53333.1

Subject: Info Re:off topic: need to ask German people about German fetish literature

Date: Fri 10/02/12 16:16:32 GMT

Name: Hristo de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Maybe Volkmar Sigusch. I'm not sure about if he wrote about fetishes, but the names of some of his books sound a bit like that. Look for him at amazon, e.g.

Or look here and scroll down to "Literatur": http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexueller_Fetischismus

In reply to Message (53333) Question off topic: need to ask German people about German fetish literature

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Fri 10/02/12 08:51:07 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

The task here is not straight forward.  

I am trying to find some information on fetishes in general that is not available in English (because I am not finding anything, therefore I conclude).  

Are there any good and non-judgemental German sexologists/psychologists who discuss the topic?  Names would help.  I know that there are professionals out there who try to understand rather then judge.

I suspect that there is a lot of valuable information in German out there that is not translated to English yet.  

Did you come across anything?  Please let me know.

Even if you send me a link in German, I can always look at it with Google translate option.  

But I can't find it in the first place if I don't speak the language.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help and I really appreciate MinxMovies for allowing this post.  

Jessica

P.S. editing sexy lingerie wetlook video :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]