minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:26:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 53329.1

Subject: None Re:Does anyone have any early neighbours wet scenes??

Date: Fri 10/02/12 02:35:17 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The scenes I have on various old tapes are listed below. But I am not sure those year dates are totally accurate, because I did not record these scenes myself cos that series is not aired in the USA.

These are tapes that various wetlook collectors/traders sent to me, so these infos came from their contents lists and most of them were recorded from UK TV, and there is a 3-6 month time-lag between when the shows originally air in Australia and when they air in the UK 3-6 months later...so these infos are based on UK airdates and not the Australian airdates.

TAPE #

165802   NEIGHBOURS                     1989 AUSTRALIA  LUCY            LUCY IS PUSHED IN THE POOL IN PINK TOP

MK215    NEIGHBORS                      1996 AUSTRALIA   LUCY           LUCY GETS PUSHED INTO THE POOL FULLY CLOTHED

336701   NEIGHBORS                      2005 ENGLAND    STEPH SCULLY    STEPH FALLS OFF CANOE INTO THE RIVER

336701   NEIGHBORS                      2005 AUSTRALIA  SKYE            SKYE GOES IN THE POOL IN HER DRESS

0213     NEIGHBOURS                     1988 AUSTRALIA  -               GIRLS IN WET DRESSES WHEN FIRE HYDRANT BURSTS

0214     NEIGHBOURS                     1993 AUSTRALIA  -               GIRL IN BLOUSE/SKIRT SOAKED BY A HOSE

0214     NEIGHBOURS                     1993 AUSTRALIA  -               GIRL IN TOP AND SHORTS FALLS INTO WATER

0214     NEIGHBOURS                     1993 AUSTRALIA  MADGE           MADGE GETS SOAKED IN THE RAIN

MK599    NEIGHBOURS                     2011 AUSTRALIA  VALENTINA NOVAK VALENTINA FALLS IN THE POOL

These are scenes I have on tape and some may not be online yet, but you can find some scenes on our www.thewambank.com site here...

http://thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=neighbours&searchtype=&searchby=&searchin=&searchorderby=&searchsubmit=Search

MK

In reply to Message (53329) Help Me Does anyone have any early neighbours wet scenes??

By Captain Nemo - captain_nemo@excite.com uu Thu 09/02/12 20:22:33 GMT

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any of the earlier, or ANY neighbours girls wet.  Or Stephanie Macintosh doing the 50's/60's dance scene in neighbours, I think there where 2 or 3 scenes??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]