WetlookPro

Message # 53296.3.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

Date: Wed 08/02/12 04:45:03 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

>Is there anything you don't know

Yes....anything about sports.....cos my brain has automatic switch off button and it has no interest in remembering sports teams or games, unless some wetlook happened....so I would only remember NFL football games if it happened to rain and the cheerleaders got a good soaking.

I was probably the only guy NOT watching The Superbowl game this weekend. I have a warped mind that is filled with useless trivia information regarding things that happened on tv or movies where there was a wetlook scene. But my head is no different to a sports fanatic who's head is filled with useless sports trivia and can tell you who won the F.A. Cup or Wimbledon or Baseball stats etc.

I have a friend who studies horse racing statistics, and his knowledge of horse racing has made him a wealthy man cos he loves to bet on the horses....so at least the knowledge he has is quite useful....

....but horses don't turn me on !!!

In reply to Message (53296.3.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By timberwolf - timberwolf44@yahoo.com uu Wed 08/02/12 01:47:29 GMT

Dude I really am stunned at your amazing knowledge of films, tv shows, and all.  Is there anything you don't know??

Resprct to you dude

In reply to Message (53296.3.1.1.1) None Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 08/02/12 01:36:26 GMT

I remember seeing that scene too. BTW...it was Richie Brockelman not Eddie...and note the correct spelling for  Brockelman cos it helps when doing searches on Google.

The bad news is, I do not have that scene, but I remember seeing it.

The good news is, the show is not "lost"....and can be ordered on DVD from www.ioffer.com

FYI this show was not technically a "spinoff" from The Rockford Files....cos Richie Brockelman was a totally separate 2hr tv mystery  movie in 1976, and then in 1978 they merged that character into 3 episodes of The Rockford Files, and then when Jim Garner took a summer break from filming (he was plagued with back injuries during that series and often out of action) they replaced the Rockford Files summer shows with 5 separate episodes of Richie Brockelman Private Eye instead. So...it is really what they call a "crossover series" as opposed to a spinoff". As I mentioned,you can order the 1976 pilot movie and the 5 episodes of Richie Brockelman on DVD from Ebay or ioffer.com. If you are getting the main Rockford Files series aired in your region, you can probably see those 5 separate Richie Brockelman episodes too, cos when Stephen Cannell syndicated the Rockford Files he also sold the 5 episodes together in the same package to tv stations so they often get aired as part of the Rockford Files series.

MK

In reply to Message (53296.3.1.1) Lookout Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By Anonymous - uu Tue 07/02/12 16:31:49 GMT

I've got another one, but not a kid's show.  Anyone remember the Rockford Files?  For 4 episodes, they ran a story about a new private detective, Eddie Brockleman, apparently a buddy of Jim Rockford.  In any case at the end of March, 1978,  Eddie and a young lady in corduroy jeans were kidnapped on a boat, escaping by jumping overboard.  The "after" shots were totally amazing; I think the director must have been a wetlook fan.  In any case, this episode, while lost and forgotten, has not faded from my mind at all!
In reply to Message (53296.3.1) On Drugs Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By blackfox - timberwolf44@yahoo.com uu Tue 07/02/12 03:16:13 GMT

That was one of the ones I was trying to think of__ Not listed, but Eye of the storm, I remember that one...  I have the tomorrow people 3 series of that, and both series of spellbinder, although for the life of me, I don't know why..  I also have bothe series of the girl from tomorrow somewhere.

But I have heard of children of the dog star, but I have never seen it, or know what its about..

In reply to Message (53296.3) Hello Re:Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 06/02/12 21:24:36 GMT

I remember a few, from CITV (we were one of the few households who for whatever reason watched CITV instead of CBBC) –

• Spellbinder (~1995) – firstly when Riana falls off a bridge and is rescued by Paul in one of the first episodes (awesome wet ponytail, and the only /good/ scene that I can recall), then later (towards the end of Riana's World) when Riana and Paul are making their way down a river

• Eye of the Storm (1993) – various damp scenes involving diving, and one semi-wet scene when the baddie woman has her hand caught in some sort of contraption as some sort of chamber floods

• The Tomorrow People (1990s series) – the kids would teleport in their sleep or on bodily impact, and wake up in the sea off some island by a spaceship (just seemed an excuse for wetlook to me – waking up wet in bed seemed to be there to give the characters a frightening clue that their dreams were in fact reality, before they realised what was going on …)

Most of what I saw on TV, I am not sure I ever understood, or I forgot so fast that it's as if I never saw anything but the most tenuous fragments. I never figured out Children of the Dog Star, though it creeped me the hell out. I can only assume that the creepy show "The Queen's Beast" was C.A.B series 3 – though all I can remember apart from the titles is frequent scenes at a narrowboat on a canal in an industrial wasteland, and that doesn't match up. Basically a lot of stuff creeped me out :-P

I was enjoying The Magic Crown until that got axed (no idea what it was about now, some sort of sci-fi animation), and CITV also axed Spellbinder at the end of Riana's World (exactly half-way through the show). Useless TV channel.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head now. I also remember one of the Peter and Jane books, one of my sister's, where Jane was depicted with a very accurate portrayal of soaked hair. That was really cool too.

In reply to Message (53296) Help Me Does anyone remember, Kids tv dramas

By Blackfox - timberwolf44@yahoo.com uu Mon 06/02/12 04:07:21 GMT

Hi All,

Does anyone remember any kids tv dramas from yesteryear??  I can't remember much about them, but there are a couple I have been trying to think of, and track down, but without the titles, its pointless.

1) All I can remember is there was a dark skinned girl stood in a witches cave, by a rock pool, she falls in the rock pool, and the next thing you know is she is in a centre parks swimming pool.

2) All I remember from this one is that it was an autralian drama, and two girls where trapped in some kind of water tank, in a river, and in order to get out one had to swim down and through some kind of a passage, in order to let the other one out.

3) Is a lot more recent, and all I can tell you about it is, it is about a group of youths working some kind of circus (Very SiFi).

So if anyone has any ideas I would be glad to hear them.  Or if you can think of any of your own, lets see if we can help..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]