WetlookPro

Message # 53294.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Need for wetjeans

Date: Mon 06/02/12 21:36:46 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Glad it's not just me then. I'm not pro armpit hair, but my stance on society means that I have no right to expect that a woman shave anything at all, and it doesn't bother me either.

I'm always checking wet clothes around the crotch area to check for a bush showing through, but it's exceptionally rare – Shannon is the only recent exception that I can think of (not counting vintage photos).

I'm hoping that if I ever find a way to combine being a rabid computer/rail nerd with normal human life, then the women I could then potentially get together with would match what I've read in that plenty of *real* women (i.e. not models) don't shave their nether region. I even read a blog discussion or forum topic (one or the other) the other day where at least one women openly admitted to not shaving her armpits either, with the belief that if it turned any men off, they weren't worth her time anyway. I don't think this was a nutter forum, I think these were relatively ordinary folk.

Always gives me a glimmer of hope, but I gotta stop being interested in trains first ;-)

In reply to Message (53294.1.1.1) Exclamation Re:Need for wetjeans

By wetwhiteandblue - us Mon 06/02/12 04:55:35 GMT

I'm pro pubic hair also, but a lot of women have it shaved - that was my point.
In reply to Message (53294.1.1) Question Re:Need for wetjeans

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 05/02/12 22:39:25 GMT

I'm not sure if that makes you pro public hair, or against? Personally I'm all for it, lots of it. Sadly it's rare now.
In reply to Message (53294.1) Exclamation Re:Need for wetjeans

By wetwhiteandblue - us Sun 05/02/12 21:37:38 GMT

It's the "boob" attraction that's revealed when a t-shirt goes wet!  Kinda hard, if not impossible to see boobs through wet jeans!

However, I will side with you with a "white" wet jeans contest whereas you can see the treasures (if not the pubic hairs) that shows through.

In reply to Message (53294) Dancing Need for wetjeans

By chopps - uu Sun 05/02/12 19:54:38 GMT

Wet T shirt contests are common enough but can Someone Please tell me Why there is no such thing as a WetJeans contest.I would pay good money to see such a thing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]