MyWetloook

Message # 53284.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wet in Dubai

Date: Sat 04/02/12 14:18:31 GMT

Name: Magician uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nasimi Beach at The Atlantis on the Palm and occassional foam parties at CHI Lodge Bur Dubai (they had 3 during 2011)

Magician

In reply to Message (53284.1) Info Re:Wet in Dubai

By Magician - uu Sat 04/02/12 13:40:55 GMT

I travel to Dubai regularly and have an apartment there, I enjoy the nightlife to the maximum and can give you many good tips for a great night out.

There are not many chances for party type wetlook in Dubai as the city is pretty exclusive and 5 star. However, there is a foam party upon occassion at The Atlantis hotel on The Palm, but if you are going soon it probably won't be running due to the winter temperatures, which are currently dropping to around 15C during the night. The foam party season also ends prior to low season starting in June due to it being to hot!! I do not know which night the foam party runs.

The hotel pools will insist upon standard swim wear.

Jumeriah Beach is more liberal. Being a muslim country covering up in public when swimming is not unusual, therefore I have seen families , teenagers , adults swimming in long trousers, shirts, jeans, etc on the beach. You typically only see this on a Thursday afternoon when the middle east weekend starts (like our Friday night) as the locals go down to the beach after work. There may be a little more on Friday afternoon.

The 2 water parks , Wild Wadi at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel and the waterpark at The Atlantis both usually insist on swimwear, but muslim full body swimwear is common among locals and you can wear t shirts and shorts, but be ready to be challenged if you  wore jeans.

I recommend that you forget about wetlook in Dubai and just enjoy the city, the culture and the opulence and book a ticket to Thailand for Songkran in April!!

Hope that helps,

Magician

In reply to Message (53284) Help Me Wet in Dubai

By enzo - uu Sat 04/02/12 10:20:20 GMT

Hello!

I want to travel to Dubai in April 2012 with my girlfriend.

Now a question: do you know poolparties, discos with pool or hotels wit poolparties? Where is possible to be wet in the city? I know, there is a nice beach, but I think are mostly bathsuits...

Do you have good tips for me? Thank you for your help.

Enzo

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]