minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:45:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5327.4

Subject: Square I'm just a lurker, but I appreciate all the pictures!

Date: Sun 17/08/03 04:38:16 GMT

Name: Carl Cooug us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My thanks will not pay the bills, however please be sure that I appreciate the time, money, and effort it has taken you folks to produce these wetlook pictures and videos.  

There are a wide variety of tastes in wetlook!  Those Romanian girls are indeed very cute.  It must be a fun experience to have the lining up at the door to wet themselves for you.  The mind boggles!!!

Thanks again, from a lurker...

In reply to Message (5327) Hello Wetlook Romania photos - volume 46

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 16/08/03 14:36:03 GMT

A change of pace, change of country, and a change of media format (for me)..cos now it's time for some digital stills.

FYI, EuroWAM TEAM in Romania has done an excellent job of finding some amazing new models, and has completed 4 new volumes and 8 more hours of wetlook materials, volumes 46, 47, 48 and 49.

The curious thing is....the more models we find and the wetter we get them, the less interest there appears to be in this video series, so I am not sure if we will be continuing this much longer if there is so little support for these models. We are not running a paysite and we give away all the pics to you for free, and so the only way this series can continue and we can compensate the girls..is if some folks show an interest in ordering the videos, which has not been the case in recent months. So...the fate of this series rests entirely with the wetlook community...if there is support for it, we can now find 100's of new models, cos EuroWAM TEAM has them lining up at the door...waiting to get wet...but if all you want is free pics, this series cannot survive, cos we have to compensate all the girls, so video and dvd sales are the only thing that will keep this series going.

EuroWAM TEAM has sent me around 200 stills from these latest 4 tapes, and we will donate them all to you in the wetlook community, and I am starting by posting the first batch of them from tape 46 tonight....see this link

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=7482

Lots more stills from the next 3 videos will follow in the next few days on UMD...and if some of these new girls don't push your hot buttons...then you must be in a coma, cos these girls are some real cuties.

Anyway...I have said my piece. If you like what you see, please show some support to EuroWAM TEAM and his girls by ordering some of these vids you will see in the next few days.

Please keep the Romanian girls WET !!...ha ha...cos I would hate to see them stay dry in future.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]