Wetlook-Online

Message # 5327.1.4

Subject: Hello Re: Here is my $.02....

Date: Sun 17/08/03 02:04:44 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just a few elaborations.

1) The poster is in violation of rule number 7 posted above in the forum rules...and needs to re-read those rules again in order to avoid having his IP address blocked and getting banned from the forum.

2) The posters rant is off topic cos it has nothing to do with the subject matter I posted (I had nothing to with the creation of those pics, they were all done by an independent photographer in Romania) and instead he launches into a personal attack against me and my website in general...which is fine..everybody have their own opinions, but this has no relevance to the subject matter I posted.

3)

>I have quit going to your site, because for me, you have

> too much nudity.

Reality check time. The only way I can afford to keep WAMTEC website going (and to finance the 16 other producers I support) is by producing a wide variety of products, of which many of them do include erotica and nudity. If I was strictly a G rated operation...then WAMTEC would cease to exist in all areas. Likewise...you FORGET...who is PAYING for this forum..and where does his money to support this forum come from...i.e. this is Nigel's forum...and the costs to support this forum ar derived from Nigel's EROTICA videos that are JUST LIKE MINE...so if people like me and Nigel were not producing erotica..THEN THERE WOULD BE NO FORUM...get it...no nudity = no forum for you you post your caustic remarks.

4) The rant you have made againt me and my site and nudity...could equally be said about Nigel and his videos too..cos we are both the same kind of producer..i.e. producing wetlook erotica. Seeing as you do not like my site, then you cannot like Nigels site either...and this is Nigel's forum...so WHY ARE YOU HERE in the first place. You are on a forum that is RUN by ANOTHER wetlook erotica producer too...so you cannot escape from us wetlook erotica folks unless you create your own forum. You cannot go to UMD either..cos that is run by ANOTHER wetlook erotica producer too. So...GET REAL.  Wetlook erotica is a valid part of the wetlook scene...and erotica is what gives you folks your forum...and it is what helps finance all the free pics we give you too.

>IMO, you should just join Playboy.

I wish I could...then I could be making loads of dough.

> To me, wetlook is to leave the clothes on from start to

> finish.

I happen to agree with you...but that is also the fastest way to bankrupcy, cos not enough people will buy such videos to cover the costs of hiring the models.

>The only other thing is the outfits these girls have on,

etc etc

FYI...those girls are not dressed up by "us"....neither me nor EuroWAM TEAM provide those girls their outfits. They are wearing ALL THEIR OWN CLOTHES. Whether you don't like the 80's styles or outfits is not really relevant...these ARE their own clothes..and this is what they wear at the night clubs in Romania (which is where EuroWAM TEAM works as a deejay)...so you are misguided in levying criticisms for the clothing at me. I had nothing to do with the selection of those outfits. This is how the girls dress in 2003 in Romania...and if you find that backward or not the way people dress in the USA...please have a little more tolerance of people from other nations. FYI..the music scene is totally different in Europe than it is in the USA...and so is the fashion scene different in Europe to the USA too.

> Thats my opion. If I found someone who had down to earth

> videos, with no nudity Id be buying tapes more that eating

> at Mcdonalds.

Then you are outta luck then...cos there ARE people shooting more "down to earth" videos with more casual style clothes...i.e. Akuna shoots the girls at the german pool parties, and Leonmoomin and Brian also shoot casual wetlook scenes in the fountains in Paris and London too.....and guess where their financial support comes from...yes folks...erotica merchants like me support the shooting of the g rated stuff too...but you will not be able to see those...cos all of those videos are on my site too...which you do not like to visit...so you are throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I already made things as segregated as possible...i.e. I created separate sub domains...so that if you do not like to see nudity...you can just go straight to wamtec.com/Romania or Wamtec.com/Apex...and then you only need fully clothed girls and no nudity.

Overall...your posting is highly off topic...cos you have just launched into a personal attack that has nothing to do with the Romania stuff (there is no nudity on that)...and just remember...everything you just said about me....you have also insulted Nigel and his site too..and this is Nigel's forum...so you need to behave yourself know who's HOME you are posting in... and respect rule number 7 if you want to avoid getting banned from here.

MK

In reply to Message (5327.1) Talking Here is my $.02....

By Marty - us Sat 16/08/03 15:41:01 GMT

Well, Mr. Mark, everyone has thier opion, and well, here is mine. I have quit going to your site, because for me, you have too much nudity. IMO, you should just join Playboy. To me, wetlook is to leave the clothes on from start to finish. The only other thing is the outfits these girls have on, I mean those trashy jeans that look like they came from a dumpster, they show more carpenter's crack than the local handyman. Maybe if you had some girls wearing the highwaisted jeans that really show off thier butt. Speaking of butt, from what I seen you dont show enough skintight (like painted on tight)shiny, glistening ass. And whatever happened to the ole cameltoe....you could zoom in on that too. Now the shirts could be a nice t-shirt, or spandex shirt. For shoes, why the heck highheels with a jeans outfit? Thats like drinking a beer and eating ice cream...to me, it just dont mix. Try Reebok hightops, or New balance. Thats my opion. If I found someone who had down to earth videos, with no nudity Id be buying tapes more that eating at Mcdonalds.

Marty

In reply to Message (5327) Hello Wetlook Romania photos - volume 46

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 16/08/03 14:36:03 GMT

A change of pace, change of country, and a change of media format (for me)..cos now it's time for some digital stills.

FYI, EuroWAM TEAM in Romania has done an excellent job of finding some amazing new models, and has completed 4 new volumes and 8 more hours of wetlook materials, volumes 46, 47, 48 and 49.

The curious thing is....the more models we find and the wetter we get them, the less interest there appears to be in this video series, so I am not sure if we will be continuing this much longer if there is so little support for these models. We are not running a paysite and we give away all the pics to you for free, and so the only way this series can continue and we can compensate the girls..is if some folks show an interest in ordering the videos, which has not been the case in recent months. So...the fate of this series rests entirely with the wetlook community...if there is support for it, we can now find 100's of new models, cos EuroWAM TEAM has them lining up at the door...waiting to get wet...but if all you want is free pics, this series cannot survive, cos we have to compensate all the girls, so video and dvd sales are the only thing that will keep this series going.

EuroWAM TEAM has sent me around 200 stills from these latest 4 tapes, and we will donate them all to you in the wetlook community, and I am starting by posting the first batch of them from tape 46 tonight....see this link

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=7482

Lots more stills from the next 3 videos will follow in the next few days on UMD...and if some of these new girls don't push your hot buttons...then you must be in a coma, cos these girls are some real cuties.

Anyway...I have said my piece. If you like what you see, please show some support to EuroWAM TEAM and his girls by ordering some of these vids you will see in the next few days.

Please keep the Romanian girls WET !!...ha ha...cos I would hate to see them stay dry in future.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]