minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:04:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5326.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: I'm A Blond (not really LOL)...

Date: Sat 16/08/03 15:24:06 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
pesonally, i was a redhead fan as my ex was a redhead, but since Kev and his models came along, i have been a true blonde fan Wink Smile that's not to say i don't like brunettes or any other color hair, I do, but STYX has spoiled me Smokin Peace Man
In reply to Message (5326.2.1) Hello Re: Re: I'm A Blond (not really LOL)...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 16/08/03 13:20:01 GMT

I appreciate your comments... nice to hear from you, as always.

OK... if you are just making an adjustment, and "going darker" as you say didn't work, then I assume you are naturally fair-haired, even if not a BLONDE blonde. I can understand the rationale you described. I was actually thinking in terms of women who are naturally dark-haired - genuinely brunette - switching to blonde.

I guess what I was fishing for is some idea of whether women who make a radical color change do so because they think men will find them more attractive, and if the majority of men actually have a preference toward blondes (am I in the minority in my preferences?)

In reply to Message (5326.2) Hello Re: I'm A Blond (not really LOL)...

By Morgan Miles - webmaster@pleaseteaseme.com us Sat 16/08/03 12:11:00 GMT

I thought I'd pop in in since you seemed to be asking a genuine question and since I myself am not REALLY as blond as my hair pretends to be. Oh like you didn't know...lol.

A friend of mine who also lightens and I were just talking about this Thursday evening! Lack of electricity kept us occupied with lots of conversation about silly things so I thought I could help answer :)

We actually started talking and laughing about needing to "do our roots" and got on the subject of why we chose to stay blond. Both of us had been blonds through grade school and started to turn that dark dull blond that isn't really brunette either around jr high. Both of us had tried to go darker and it just didn't "look right" with our skin tones, eyebrows, and eyes. It actually looked more colored and unnatural than the blond does. The dark blond is dull and neither of us likes it, so we both continue to lighten to that color we had in grade school.

Maybe silly but we both did agree we do have more fun!

Hope A former "genuine blond" side is helpful.

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (5326) Question Off-topic - hair color

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 16/08/03 11:00:35 GMT

This is based on some facts I came across recently, and prompted by some recent observations.

I recently encountered a nugget of information (don't recall if from web or TV) to the effect that blonde or otherwise fair hair occurs naturally in a relatively small fraction of the population, yet a large proportion of women sport blonde hair. This is intended to suggest that a rather large number of (apparently) blonde women are not naturally so.

I happened to notice a recent series of wetlook images in which ALL the women appeared to be fair-haired i.e. blonde. One of the women had dark (apparently black) very thin eyebrows, appearing to be almost drawn on. To be honest, it didn't look quite right, and in retrospect, I have to wonder if she wasn't naturally dark haired (would not surprise me, in fact). Actually, I think she'd probably look pretty good as a brunette (or raven-haired); makes me wonder why, if she is naturally dark haired, why she'd go blonde.

Of course I'm rendering some speculation with my remarks, but my point is: I know a lot of women choose to go blonde (including an ex-girlfriend of mine); I just wonder why, when I am sure they would look just as attractive retaining their natural coloring. I wonder if it is due to some notion that they will be perceived as more attractive with blonde hair... that blondes are automatically more attractive just because they are blonde. Personally, I find myself more attracted to women with brown or raven hair (if we're talking strictly about esthetics), not to say I don't find other women attractive...

Any other observations/thoughts/ideas on this topic?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]