Wetlook-Online

Message # 5324.1.1

Subject: Hello Not quite right.

Date: Sat 16/08/03 13:24:40 GMT

Name: Gooby uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I feel I gotta say something here after spending 16 hour days at work this week working on this problem.  Its presence can cause more issues then things just slowing down.  In many cases it causes your computer to reboot every few minutes.  

The patch for this issue was not out for months.  It came out on July 16th.  And... as far as Windows 2000 is concerned the security patch was listed as requiring service pack 3 or later.  This isn't about procrastination... how many people on this forum even know what a security patch is let alone a service pack.  It's impossible and unfair to expect everyone to be computer geeks.  The worst part is that there isn't a virus protection program out there that would have caught this when it started spreading.

In reply to Message (5324.1) Hello Situation is now less severe than thought...

By Walt - us Sat 16/08/03 08:15:31 GMT

At most, its presence should be noted by things moving a bit slower than normal.

IT folks have been blocking the listed ports and Microsoft has changed the URL of the site in question, so they report not much going on at all currently. The URL in the worm is only a redirector anyway according to Microsoft.

Windows 95/98 (98SE)/ME should not be affected. XP, 2000, and the newer ones should not be affected as long as the patch has been installed. BTW: The issue has been identified months ago, and the patch has been available for months!! Only the procrastinators need to be worried...

In reply to Message (5324) Hello VIRUS ALERT

By darren t - darren.taylor6@btopenworld.com gb Sat 16/08/03 03:23:50 GMT

WARNING: do not log on the net this sunday or saturday that new virus is set to exspode all over the place and could take out mircosoft network

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]