MyWetloook

Message # 53237.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:From sunny Australia

Date: Tue 31/01/12 09:55:10 GMT

Name: NotAnotherDave au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for your reply Chiezo, It was interesting and I'm glad I know a little more about it now.

Fortunately the Australia Day video is still available from the ninemsn page - I was able to see it by clicking on the link for page "3" in the set of navigation links part way down the page - there are 553 pages of videos available on the site and more being added each day (so the Australia Day video may be on page 4 or 5 by tomorrow!)

Thanks again -

NotanotherDave

In reply to Message (53237.1) Info Re:From sunny Australia

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Mon 30/01/12 17:10:09 GMT

As far as I know this is an imitation of a Russian pagan holiday. There are many such groups in Russia today. They are trying to restore Russian traditions as they was before Christianity, more than a thousand years ago...

By the way, I can not see the Australia Day video. It is not on the page :(

In reply to Message (53237) Links From sunny Australia

By NotAnotherDave - au Mon 30/01/12 11:36:22 GMT

A little too sunny in some parts round here really - for one thing Perth is/was expecting a week over 40 degrees.

Anyway  Australia Day celebrations a few days ago took an interesting turn when a TV reporter did a belly flop into a pool on national TV - go to

http://today.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx

then click on the video titled "Australia Day" - take-off is at about the 5:30 mark. And if you're wondering whether the precisely timed picture distortion was there on the original broadcast, yes it was...If you're keen you may wish to also check out some earlier belly-flops at about the 3:10 mark.  Or hey just watch the whole video if you can put up with  the studio presenters - all considered Australia Day was a lot of fun after all, this is just a taste of it around the various states.

By the way the following are new to me - maybe new to you too: men and women in peasant clothing, somewhere in Eastern Europe (accept my apologies, I don't know anything more), and they are having some sort of full on water fight.  Just the sort of custom which should be reintroduced as quickly as possible I reckon - damn it looks like fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W58glqYlOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_L79z9qoU&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]