Message # 53156.2

Subject: Read This Re:Pool party hard rock cafe Pattaya

Date: Fri 20/01/12 23:37:18 GMT

Name: WK uu

Email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As  MK  said,  I  did cover that party before at the HArd Rock   Pool  area.   Let me say  it  is  dark  except  for the  foam area....The  foam  party area is contained to a certain area  surrounded by decking.  There is ONLY  one entrance/ext,  so  sometimes getting pictures is best to sit here and wait for people to come out,   but you can  walk on the decking  around the foam area and get  shots  above the people actually in the pool.   As  far as clothing...ANYTHING  Goes,  but  most  wore  shorts and  swim suits.   Now  the plus  side is  after  many of the  people  come out of the  foam area, they  then walk to the pool  area beach  where there is a sand and cement  entrance.  Most people   go in for a swim,   but  if you are going for  pics, make  sure you got a strong  flash,  if you are going to participate,   then  just follow the people...Locals  and  a variety of international tourist go to this pool foam   party held weekly at the Hard Rock.....OH,  FYI...If  you pay in   Amercian  CASH,    you  can get a much  cheaper rate...2 years  ago I got a nice  rooom  for  only  $90  USD.

Enjoy  your time.......(WK))  Liquidladies

In reply to Message (53156) None Pool party hard rock cafe Pattaya

By Blueshadow - uu Fri 20/01/12 10:19:24 GMT

Staying in Pattaya for the moment, I noticed an add for a pool / foam party at Hard Rock cafe. Anyone know if they have dresscode? (shorts, bikini) or all type of clothing is allowed?

Blueshadow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]