Wetlook-Online

Message # 53077

Subject: Idea My new wetlook project

Date: Fri 13/01/12 10:09:02 GMT

Name: rillater es

Email: info@yobidu.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi all,

I am a photographer and I'm from Spain. Some time ago I create messywetlook.com a page about wetlook . Is a small project where I upload the few sessions I do with wetlook. During this Christmas I made a solidarity campaign at messywetlook.com donating all revenues to a nonprofit association that works with children at risk of social exclusion here in Spain, where I work as volunteer. You can see more info about this non profit at www.apires.org (Sorry only in Spanish)

Now my project is to convert messywetlook.com a fundraiser web for the nonprofit association and that all proceeds raised are donated to help the children.

I am looking for volunteers who want to participate in the project, contributing or donating a set of photos that can be sold to raise funds.

If you want to donate some photos please contact me. ( use the contact form at www.messywetlook.com/contact )

In Spain we have an expression for when someone is implied in a project, we say " se moja" (it gets wet), so I think it's a good chance to "get wet" on this project Wink

Of course is another way of helping is to buy the photos Very Happy

To ensure you that 100% of the revenue goes to Apires, I have changed the paypal payment direction in the store at messywetlook.com, so you can check that the donation is made directly to the nonprofit association account, and no one acts as an intermediary.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]