Wetlook-Online

Message # 53038.8

Subject: Hello Re:some people just don't get wetlook

Date: Sun 08/01/12 22:08:23 GMT

Name: James_M us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry that you are encountering people like that.  I think that contrary to what AnthonyX said, it has less to do with how someone is raised and more with how Web 2.0 creates a divide between the usual standards of communication (the standards we are raised with).  I know people who would not say a negative thing directly to another human being, but on the web they can be downright mean because of the anonymity factor.  In general, it seems that one can experience very little on the web without being invited to 'participate' through comments or 'like' voting.  "Well, since you asked.........."  It's just given people incentive to chime in on anything no matter what they know about it, regardless of if it is hurtful, offensive, or uneducated.

Don't stop doing what you enjoy, just because some people do not enjoy it.  There are NO interests out there that are liked by all.  If it gets you down to the point where you want to stop, just block YouTube comments or share videos only with like-minded people here and elsewhere!

In reply to Message (53038) Sad some people just don't get wetlook

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com uu Sun 08/01/12 04:34:52 GMT

My friends,

I am sad to say that after I started exploring wetlook on my channel, I am beginnign to get a lot of upset messages from "non-wetlookers" about how stupid it is what I am doing.  Some say it politely that they hate to see clothing and shoes ruined by water (not true, our pool has saline solution that is not chlorine based).

Does anybody have any suggestions how to explain this to others?

Jessica

www.youtube.com/fantasystockings

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]