minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 14:32:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 53038.4.1

Subject: Dancing Re:thank you for your encouragement, can never please everybody for sure

Date: Sun 08/01/12 17:26:13 GMT

Name: 1wamnut us

Email: tim_gipe@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Jessica. Please ignore these people who "tell" you what you should do for your fantasy and artisitc expressions. They are too close-minded to ever understand what you and I and others feel when we get wet or muddy in our clothes. I personally like wet jeans or pants or white clothes. But I would never "tell" you that you "need" or "should" do that for your fantasy. That would be compared to telling you to dream a certain dream or have an orgasm under certain circumstances. It's ludicrous. Just go and enjoy what you do for you!! It's a pleasure to have you among us wammers! Thank you for your contributions.
In reply to Message (53038.4) None thank you for your encouragement, can never please everybody for sure

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sun 08/01/12 08:18:41 GMT

Thank you for your support, it helps to know that I am not alone.

I look at my videos that are professionally done (like the one with me wearing a fancy hat and stockings) as a form of art, my own self-expression.  It is personal, it's part of who I am.

I may not openly say it on my channel, but the shoes that are used for wetlook are shoes that either got cracked heels or some other damage that no longer makes these shoes safe to wear.  You may note in my latest video with the hat and stockings that I am hardly putting any weight on one of the heels from the suede boots.  

You know, in Vancouver we get informal wetlook sessions almost on daily basis because of the rain.  Clothes doesn't get ruined just from getting wet (as long as it is not real fur, let's say).  

A lot of people are just self-centered.  I am surpised when I get messages telling me "you SHOULD wear only ... and not ... ".  Obviously some think that I do my channel for them only.

Jessica

In reply to Message (53038) Sad some people just don't get wetlook

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com uu Sun 08/01/12 04:34:52 GMT

My friends,

I am sad to say that after I started exploring wetlook on my channel, I am beginnign to get a lot of upset messages from "non-wetlookers" about how stupid it is what I am doing.  Some say it politely that they hate to see clothing and shoes ruined by water (not true, our pool has saline solution that is not chlorine based).

Does anybody have any suggestions how to explain this to others?

Jessica

www.youtube.com/fantasystockings

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.061 seconds to generate ]