WetlookPro

Message # 53000.1

Subject: None Re:question for MK

Date: Thu 05/01/12 02:27:43 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow.....you have got a good memory, cos I do not even remember posting pics from that dunk tank pool party, and it was shot so long ago (back in 1996) and this is one of 300+ shoots we did in the 1990's that have never been edited and released yet. FYI, you are right, the girls were all wearing glittery sequined dresses and Ally was wearing a blue sequined dress. That party was called The Mardi Gras Dunk Tank Pool Party, but as I said, the raw footage from 5 camera angles is still sitting in my video vault, waiting to get edited. I think I have more unreleased footage and have taken longer to release videos that Stanley Kubrick used to do. I am plodding along, editing as much of the unreleased footage as I can find time to get edited, so that scene will definitely be released sometime in the next 2 years, cos I have a backlog of 300 other scenes from the 1990's that nobody has even seen too. Currently I am not able to edit much, cos I am taking a hiatus for the next 3 months, cos I am currently moving to a new home....and I have a TON of gear and video archives to move (3 bedrooms filled with computers, video gear and tape library masters).

I have one ironic video we shot back in 1995 that has an amusing aspect to it - a  90 minute wetlook ghost story video we shot "The Haunting of Elizabeth" that we spent 6 weeks shooting with a cast of 15 and 10 crew people in the Ocala Forest and a spooky old house we rented for 2 weeks. That video has never been released, cos my partner did not have the time to add the post production ghost effects we needed to add -- and I begged him to hurry up and release it...cos it was a pretty interesting wetlook oriented ghost story. But we never found the time to do the post production effects...so the footage sat on my shelf for years....and it is still unreleased today too. The irony was....we should have released that video when we completed shootings in 1995....cos 4 years later....along came another bunch of amateur film makers....and they made a very similar film to the one we made.....and they made a killing at the box office...cos they spent about the same budget as we did (around 30 grand) and their video ended up making 100 million at the box office........and they had a similar story and amateur production values that we had done 4 years early....and their video was called "The Blair Witch Project"......so we blew it....by not releasing our similar video we had made 4 years before they did.

Anyway....one of these days we will release our Ghost Story wetlook feature...as well as that Mardi Gras Pool Party too.

MK

In reply to Message (53000) Question question for MK

By LarryNopal - at Wed 04/01/12 21:28:26 GMT

there was once some pics of a dunk tank party where all the girl were dressed in sexy dresses, etc.  I remember there being a girl named Ally (i think) in a blue dress.  I think it was around the time of the dunk tank game.  Is that avaliable for download/purchase anywhere?  Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]