Wetlook-Online

Message # 5298.2.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

Date: Sun 17/08/03 04:32:37 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Believe me, I thought I was dreaming.  But Randi has always been adventurous and daring ever since we met in the 7th Grade, but I never would have predicted this though.  I talked to her the other day and she said that had been thinking about wetlook for a couple months and she say that she enjoyed it to and might be looking forward to doing it again sometime.  As for her parents they never found out about it because they went to a party at a friends house and didn't come back until around midnight.  I felt different to me as well this is like only my third dip.  
In reply to Message (5298.2.1.1.1.1) Wow Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Anonymous - us Sat 16/08/03 17:28:41 GMT

Did she ever say why she decided to go into the hot tub fully clothed, shoes and all?  Did her parents find out or say anything?

I think this kind of spontaneous wetlook is something most of us here only dream about!

In reply to Message (5298.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Anonymous - uu Sat 16/08/03 08:31:49 GMT

I think they were the white/white or white/grey K-Swiss along with tight as can be light blue jeans and a small red top.  
In reply to Message (5298.2.1.1) Happy Re: Re: Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Anonymous - uu Fri 15/08/03 22:35:54 GMT

Just curious - what kind of shoes was she wearing?
In reply to Message (5298.2.1) Read This Re: Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Anonymous - us Fri 15/08/03 10:16:58 GMT

Hey guys, I talked to Miranda today and she still has I guess you would say that initial shock of getting wet.  I asked her has she thought about doing this again, but she said that she doesn't know.  But in addition, I had a great night sleep last night.  I mean shes my best friend, and I really never thought I would have this feeling about her.  Although she has a super model body that looks even sexier when wet, but still I think we are just going stay friends.   But you can bet that I will keep you informed.
In reply to Message (5298.2) Hello Re: Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Darret - dramwater@hotmail.com gb Fri 15/08/03 09:57:48 GMT

It's nice to hear that things like this really do happen in real life once in a blue moon.

Hope you had fun.....even talking about Uni and semesters!

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (5298) Tongue Next door neighbor caught in the act

By Anonymous - us Thu 14/08/03 15:45:03 GMT

Hey wet fans, did I have an exciting evening tonight.  I go to the same college that our next door neighbors daughter Miranda goes to University of Illinois here in the states.  I remember watching tv and hearing the neighbors car leave not really paying attention or really cared who was in it.  So I went into the kitchen and as you walk in you just about visually see into the neighbors backyard and theres a hot tub there.  So I see Miranda standing at the edge of the steps and immediately I sense a wetlook sighting.  I mean this is Miranda we are talking about about 5'5" brown hair with blonde streaks, great body and it was like she painted those light blue jeans and red top on.  So hoping she goes in and wondering what she is doing, she looks around to see if anyone is watching, speaking of no one watching.  I peek a little further to get a more better look, she dips her shoe into the bubbling warm water.  And Im like melting see her do this.  Then it happens, she takes the first two steps submerging her shoes and stands there.  And very slowly takes another step.  I had to, very cautiously (I hope I spelled it right), went outside near the fence to see this outstanding show.  She places her second foot on the second step, shes almost knee deep in water.  And I guess her thought of someone watching her she looks over and see me, and I couldn't run so I just stood there like she didnt see me.  Then I heard "Chris, I know what you're thinking".  I jokingly said "Well, I really don't know what to think Randi".  "Do you think this would be weird???".  I started to say "You...soaking in water, I don't think so".  So I said devilishly in mind "Well, try it anyway it wouldnt hurt anybody right."  She took one more step then stopped for a second then slowly and I mean Slowly sat down into the water soaking all of her clothes.  I was in heaven then.  She splashed around a little I guess thinking about the weird feeling she was having.  Then the two words I'd thought I'd never hear came out..."Join me ???"  I think two hours passed by in the five seconds it took me to say "I Guess".  So eventually I made it in nothing much happened after that just sat and talked about the upcoming semester and what classes we were taking.  Some day huh, let me know what you think.

Happy Trails..uh...I mean Soakings

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]