WetlookPro

Message # 52960.3

Subject: Info Re:Opinions needed please

Date: Mon 02/01/12 17:44:05 GMT

Name: vikwam hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What I really miss among the WAM websites is good quality but more "candid" like photos and videos. I mean photosets which look less like staged photo shoots but more like small pieces of photo stories where the girls do not pose so much but act more natural as if they really enjoyed what they do. i.e a girl taking a bath coming home from work or after a shopping trip to the mall, in ordinary clothes what they would wear at home or at the gym or how they are dressed to go to the shop to buy a bottle of milk at the corner shop ... anything from jeans to tracksuit or leggings :)
In reply to Message (52960) Question Opinions needed please

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Mon 02/01/12 13:21:25 GMT

Happy New Year to all!! Myself and others are looking to start a site in the near future (again! lol) and I am asking for opinions. We believe that WAM consists of a woman (in our case) that is fully clothed as if she were going to work, or shopping, on a dinner date, or just doing everyday tasks around the home. There will be no nudity as this isn't considered WAM to us - although there may be sheer-when-wet clothing. Can I get some feedback on this please. I would really like to hear from the big guys as well due to your experience and longevity in this community (ie Erik, Nigel, MK, Leon and Lisa, etc... btw, you guys rock!)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.092 seconds to generate ]