WetlookPro

Message # 52960.1

Subject: None Re:Opinions needed please

Date: Mon 02/01/12 15:51:20 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My only advice is, just have fun and develop your own interpretation and style that YOU like, and then stay true to your mission and do whatever you like doing.

FYI, it is a lot harder today for new wetlook producers than it was 20 years ago, when us old-timers started shooting wetlook scenes -- cos 20 years ago you could count the wetlook producers on one hand and it was easy for us to shoot all kinds of scenes, cos there was nothing else out there, so whatever we did, was appreciated by the fans. These days you have good news and bad news.....i.e. the good news is....that technology advancements are amazing these days, cos 20 years ago you had to spend 15-20 grand to buy a professional Beta-cam camera in order to make decent looking videos, cos consumer cameras in those days were really crappy quality. But today you can get excellent HD quality camcorders now for as low as $129, so you can now produce much nicer looking videos today than we could 20 years ago. The bad news is, because camera gear is so cheap and the quality is good, this makes it possible for everybody to become a producer now (you can even shoot 1080HD video on your iPhone 4s these days...cos that phone even has an integrrated video stabilizer system too). But this all means that instead of half a dozen producers shooting all kinds of scenes 20 years ago, today there are well over 350 wam producers that we list on our www.topwam.com site that make wam videos, so now it is much harder to distinguish yourself apart from everybody else, cos in most cases....every kind of imagineable style or theme has already been done before. So....the easy part is to buy the equipments and shoot the videos, but the harder part is to try and develop your own style or themes that can make your site look different to the many other wam sites already out there. So,....that is my advice....i.e. define your own interpretation of what wam means to you, and then develop your own unique theme or style that can set your site apart from the many other sites already out there.

Good luck

MK

In reply to Message (52960) Question Opinions needed please

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Mon 02/01/12 13:21:25 GMT

Happy New Year to all!! Myself and others are looking to start a site in the near future (again! lol) and I am asking for opinions. We believe that WAM consists of a woman (in our case) that is fully clothed as if she were going to work, or shopping, on a dinner date, or just doing everyday tasks around the home. There will be no nudity as this isn't considered WAM to us - although there may be sheer-when-wet clothing. Can I get some feedback on this please. I would really like to hear from the big guys as well due to your experience and longevity in this community (ie Erik, Nigel, MK, Leon and Lisa, etc... btw, you guys rock!)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]