minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:56:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 52944.1

Subject: Hello Re:Her clothes wet, yours, who's idea?

Date: Sun 01/01/12 02:51:52 GMT

Name: James_M us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I feel the same way about much of what you said.  I sit here stunned by the videos that show guys pushing girls into the water, and then not going in themselves or completely resisting when the girls try to get their comeuppance.  What freaking a**holes!  Shouldn't it be a fun thing, even if you're not into wetlook?  If not, then what was it intended to be?  And why would you throw someone else in if you're completely unwilling to go in yourself?!?

About the reaction thing - before I had admitted my wetlook thing to anyone (early 20's), I had a girlfriend that talked about a guy cousin of hers - whenever she would visit them in the summer, he'd find some way of throwing her into their pool.  I purposely avoided any opportunity to go visit them with her for that reason.  I just couldn't have predicted my reaction if it had happened...because I see it as something sensual, to have someone force it on her would have either enraged me or caused me to have a heart attack trying to hide my reactions.  Ah well.  The burdens we face!

In reply to Message (52944) None Her clothes wet, yours, who's idea?

By RoscoeBC - us Sun 01/01/12 01:56:26 GMT

Happy New Year everybody!

I think those vids linked to a few posts down are great, and bring up a question I don't feel has been discussed enough:

I'm assuming we want to see our girl in wet clothes, or we wouldn't be reading this...

Is it more important, less important, or the same that you are getting wet in your clothes too?

Does it matter who started it?  Was it her idea or yours?

I'll go first.  My ideal fantasy, we are dressed up for some function, or at work.  She gets playful and starts to get me wet (or wammed), in a suit or tux, knowing that the result will be that she will get drenched (or wammed) also, in an evening gown, business suit, or hot clubbing wear.  Maybe she even picked her outfit for the effect when wet.  She wants to get me randy bad enough that it's worth it to her to soak her outfit.  

In my case, if she's dressed and I'm not, it's not as hot, but still good.  If I'm dressed and she's not, it's just awkward and stupid.

If we're both dressed, and I start the wetting and get soaked in the process, or she gets aggressive after I start, and soaks me, that's pretty good too.  Maybe not as good, but this depends on my mood and varies.

For me, if she's not into it, it's a total turn-off.  I think for some it's a dominance, humiliation, or sadism thing.  For me it's not, unless it's maybe wanting to be dominated or humiliated myself, but I don't think so, because she has to get equally trashed, not just me.  

For me, I find wetting in public (myself) distressing.  Even if it was a situation where non-wetlookers might get wet fully clothed, I'd feel I was having sex in public because I find it erotic.  I guess I'm not an exhibitionist.  I was at a party once, on a hot night, where a few regular people jumped in a pool clothed.  I didn't, because I didn't want to take the risk of getting more excited than everyone else.  If I was with a group of like minded people, it might have been different.  If my significant other jumped in first, with the intent of turning me on, it would have been very different.

Here's a theory that comes from my history.  As a kid, I got the message from my parents that getting naked and enjoying it was dirty.  If a girl got naked for you, she was a slut.  But if she got wet and her clothes got clingy and transparent, as well as mine, hey, nothing in the rules against that.  Does that sound familiar to anyone?

I also always enjoyed rebelling and breaking non-dangerous rules.  Getting my clothes wet was a good example.  The better dressed, the more "bad" it was, the more fun it was.

Maybe I'm on the fringe, but I really liked those videos a few posts ago because the guy was getting his good clothes soaked too.  I'm not gay, I'm not getting a kick out of looking at a wet guy, but I'm enjoying imagining it's me.  Eric Elsas has done some good stuff around that with Wet Clothes Couples too.  What I find disappointing is stuff like Allwam, where the girls get their clothes trashed, but the guys almost never do.  If there is a guy in the scene, I want to imagine it's me, getting just as trashed as the girl.

Sound familiar anyone?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]