minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:42:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5294.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: Re: Re: ...I don't think so....

Date: Thu 14/08/03 18:36:33 GMT

Name: besi at

Email: besi@home.se

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What a pity! Only men in the Pool.
In reply to Message (5294.2.1) Hello Re: Re: ...I don't think so....

By Anonymous - uu Thu 14/08/03 08:50:21 GMT

u are right, the show sucks!
In reply to Message (5294.2) Hello Re: ...I don't think so....

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 14/08/03 08:25:45 GMT

FYI....this show has been on RAI Uno for the last 2 weeks and I have been taping it, and you are correct...it is indeed an new Italian copy of Mann o Mann show...but the format for that show sucks...i.e. only the guys get pushed into the pool...and never the ladies.

Unlike the German version (which had a great finale where clothed women from the audience jumped in at the end of the show)...this has yet to happen that way in this Italian show in the last 2 shows I have seen...but even if that were to happen...all the women seated in the sidelines are all wearing bloody Bikinis...so who cares...so it looks to me like a great concept for a show...great models and nice pool on stage...that is totally wasted, cos only the guys go in the pool...and all the women watching from the sidelines are already in swimsuits..none of them are clothed....bummer.

The only clothed woman on the show is the show's hostess...and so far she has yet to go in...but she pushed her male co host in this week...so there is a slight chance he might push her back in a future show.

Mann o Mann was also copied in the UK with Chris Tarrant too..and that was a "no hoper" series too. Only the original German version from 1995 was done properly.

I don't have any hopes that the new RAI italian version will yield anything....but I would love to be proven wrong.

I also have a big problem with the double standard that exists with a show concept like this...i.e. this is a show all about men making fools of themselves and being taunted and abused by the women and then dunked in a pool. If such a concept had reverse roles...i.e somebody made a show where the women were made to look like fools and were abused by men who pushed THEM in the pool...then all the women's groups and feminists would be up in arms to complain about it. So we have a double standard here...it seems perfectly ok to make a show all about women dominating and abusing men and making them act like fools....but you could never get away with making such a show if the roles were reversed !!!

MK

In reply to Message (5294) TV wetlook in TV now???

By besi - besi@home.se at Thu 14/08/03 08:01:06 GMT

Turn on RAi uno. A show with a pool. Obviously similar to "Mann o Mann".

Besi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]