MyWetloook

Message # 52932

Subject: None Last update this year html

Date: Fri 30/12/11 20:28:52 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
last update of the year… and we end this year with the same thought as last year…
It was a pleasure to serve the community in 2011 and hopefully we will be around in 2012 as well ;)
Last update of the year it comes from WetlookHunter.com, it's an older update, and the girl's name is Laura.
We don't have free pictures for this one (sorry for that) but I have uploaded a short video sample on www.thewambank.com
CLICK HERE FOR THE SAMPLE VIDEO

Happy New year to everyone!

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
I like the situations when I met shy girls who can be convinced to get wet for the fun of it. In the case of the "hot shot" girls I know for sure why they are coming for us... it's either the money or the fact that they are covered with the attention and they have a full crew around them.
BUT in the case of the shy girls the "full crew around them" is exactly the think they are afraid of and they would prefer to let them alone with the camera if that would be possible.
BUT I can tell you for sure that is more thrilling to get a shy girl to get wet then a hot shot. And it was not different in Laura's case... Just watch her expression when she was soaking her clothes gradually... and the look on her face when she takes a look at her soaking clothes. I am sure that Laura tried the wetlook experience after the day we shot with her.

IMPORTANT: We don't have any pictures for this set cos they got lost somehow... So if you buy this set for the pictures please don't ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

Enjoy!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.083 seconds to generate ]