Wetlook-Online

Message # 5291.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook reluctance?

Date: Fri 15/08/03 02:04:03 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Perhaps, when there is another party involved who wants to see her get wet, any woman can be persuaded to go in as she is.

I think the difference is in un-encouraged spontaneous behaviour, and I think in that case, all that has been said still holds.

In reply to Message (5291) Sad Wetlook reluctance?

By Sopping - us Thu 14/08/03 07:02:40 GMT

I'm not convinced that the wetlook reluctance of contemporary females, as been expressed by US/Canada types in postings here holds - er- water.

I am sad that I cannot actively partake in either wetlook or wetlook photography (as those who have viewed "Sopping's Sentury" may have noted. But it was rarely a problem for me.

I am not refering here to recruiting models to get wet, as money was involved, but the successful encouragement of girls of my acquaintance to get wet in the clothes they were wearing at the time.

I cannot believe that the ability to encourage a female acquaintance to "go on in in what you are wearing" can no longer be carried out. I have been wading with female acquaintances and have convinced them to get wet in dresses, pants, and shorts on at least five occasions. Sometimes there were swimsuits "back atthe hotel" or "back at the car," and each time I was sucessful in convincing her (pl)that getting wet was better than the hassel of changing clothes. The usual "you'l dry off easily" was an appropriate clincher.

In response to the "I don't have a swimsuit" complaint, the pleasures of cooling off at the time usually prevailed.

It worked then, it should work now.

Don't give up so easily people!!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]