Wetlook-Online

Message # 52858.8

Subject: Dancing Thank you very much

Date: Mon 26/12/11 09:22:00 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you very much & Merry Christmas

Bruno

In reply to Message (52858) Film/AVI Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 25/12/11 06:16:34 GMT

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Here are some gifts you can have fun unwrapping. Lots of folks held their hands up to request this wamtec video from Santa, so for fans of wet models in skirts, heels, stockings and sweaters here is the full version of Sweaters on Parade 2 - Sweater Girls on the Road (1.75 gigs, 81 mins)

This featurette was made the opposite way to how Hollywood films get made ... i.e. with Hollywood movies, you take a really great book by Stephen King, and then you turn that great book into a really lame movie or tv miniseries. In our case, we start off with a lame idea ...and we make it better....i.e.  a wet sweaters customer who insisted on buying 100 cashmere and mohair sweaters and shipping them to us and asking us to please get them wet....and so we did our best to use them up and have some fun with the girls and the sweaters, heels and stockings. For trivia buffs, this is the only wetlook video I have ever appeared in myself (at 1hr 16:10 mark helping the girls get changed on the Weeki Wachee river). The file is very big (1.75gigs) and in HQ xvid format which is the best I can do from 3ccd footage shot with analog cameras back in 1993 before digital video existed, and Fileserve is the only hosting company that allows you to upload large files as one single avi file, without the need to split the file into rar archives, so hopefully this will be easier for you to download as one big file...but it will probably take you 30 minutes if your broadband speed is 25 mbps....or an hour if you have slow broadband.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RtsVhf2/www.wamtec.com.avi

NEXT - I know some folks don't really like the staged or directed wetlook with models with light nudity (as the first item is), and they prefer the  candid stuff...so for the candid fans who prefer jeans, pants and casual clothes, here is 65 minutes of Russian girls playing in the fountains.

Wetlook Russian girls (1.5 gigs, 65 mins)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/VV2bxKw/CandidWetlook.com.avi

Have fun -- cos now I need to enjoy a nice Turkey and Xmas pudding....so I suggest you set your download going and just leave the pc and enjoy your Christmas dinner.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]