Wetlook-Online

Message # 52858.26.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

Date: Fri 30/12/11 01:41:53 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
True.....we lost or destroyed hundreds of pairs of shoes and stockings during the summer shooting months. When we lived in Jupiter, Florida in the 1990s; we did a lot of shootings at my ranch and we had a 1 acre pond in the front of my property where we did many catfights and misc scenes in the pond, and the girls would often lose their shoes and it was hard to find them cos the pond was rather dark and murky...so we just let those sink to the bottom where they remain to this day. My partner used to joke with me and tell me that one day somebody is gonna dredge that pond and find tons of shoes and misc women's clothing at the bottom....and then the cops will probably think I was a serial killer or something....cos of all the women's clothing that lies at the bottom of my pond.

There is another amusing incident that happened when we shot that Sweater Girls 2 video.....at the beginning of the video you see my light blue minivan, which is what we used to transport the girls around.  After we would finish our shoots I would normally place all the wet shoes and stockings and misc clothes on the roof rack of my minivan....to dry out.....but that day I was so busy shooting scenes for another video we were also shooting that day, that I forgot about all the shoes and stockings that were on the roof of my van. And so we drove off....and then when drove off down the interstate highway.....we had stockings and shoes flying all over the highway.....so that caused a bit of havoc on the highway.

MK

In reply to Message (52858.26.1.1) Wow Re:Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

By Anonymous - uu Thu 29/12/11 17:55:06 GMT

That's a hilarious story!  And a smart ranger.  

Kudos for not littering.  But I can only imagine how many thousands of heels & stockings have been destroyed not just in wetlook films, but mainstream movies & TV as well. Wow

In reply to Message (52858.26.1) None Re:Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 29/12/11 16:31:03 GMT

Ummm....my memory is hazy cos we shot that video 18 years ago. The girls were always losing their shoes when we did our many underwater shoots, and we always had at least 2 underwater cameramen and 2 additional safety divers on the side to make sure we did not have any accidents. Normally one of the safety divers would pick up the shoes if they fell too deep for the girls to dive down and pick them up themselves. That particular shoot was done at Alexander Springs in Ocala in Central Florida, and I am sure we did not leave any shoes behind, cos we had the Park Rangers constantly monitoring us whenever we did our shoots, and you can't leave litter or garbage in those springs, so I am sure one of our safety divers picked up any leftover shoes.

The Park Rangers at that spot were rather funny....i.e. technically you cannot film there without a film permit, cos the park is run by the State of Florida, and we had tried to apply for film permits before, but were denied, cos they do not allow you to film adult videos on State owned property. So...we had to sneak into the park and film those scenes very early in the morning, at around 7am...before anybody showed up and kicked us out. The funny thing was...the Park Ranger eventually showed up and never said a word to us....he just walked up and down the beach pretending to be busy....by raking leaves and sweeping the beach....so he spent over 30 minutes watching our girls....and it was only AFTER we finished shooting and were packing up our gear, that the Ranger came over to us, and told us we were not supposed to be filming here....and so he asked us to leave.....but we were ALREADY leaving anyway.....so he basically wanted to watch our girls getting naked on the beach for 30 minutes....and after he had enjoyed himself watching our girls....he went thru the motions of telling us we had to leave. He could have thrown us out before we went in....but then he would not have seen a great show that our girls put on for him. It was really funny.....to see this Park Ranger sweeping the SAME leaves up and down in the same spot for more than 30 minutes.....it reminded me of an old Benny Hill sketch where he is a gardener sweeping leaves....so he can get an eyeful and watch the girls in the park.

MK

In reply to Message (52858.26) Question Re:Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

By Anonymous - uu Thu 29/12/11 05:23:06 GMT

Awesome sweater video! At about 32:15, the blond girl is swimming underwater, and kicks her heels off.  What happened to her shoes after that? :)
In reply to Message (52858) Film/AVI Ho Ho Ho - gifts under the tree

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 25/12/11 06:16:34 GMT

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Here are some gifts you can have fun unwrapping. Lots of folks held their hands up to request this wamtec video from Santa, so for fans of wet models in skirts, heels, stockings and sweaters here is the full version of Sweaters on Parade 2 - Sweater Girls on the Road (1.75 gigs, 81 mins)

This featurette was made the opposite way to how Hollywood films get made ... i.e. with Hollywood movies, you take a really great book by Stephen King, and then you turn that great book into a really lame movie or tv miniseries. In our case, we start off with a lame idea ...and we make it better....i.e.  a wet sweaters customer who insisted on buying 100 cashmere and mohair sweaters and shipping them to us and asking us to please get them wet....and so we did our best to use them up and have some fun with the girls and the sweaters, heels and stockings. For trivia buffs, this is the only wetlook video I have ever appeared in myself (at 1hr 16:10 mark helping the girls get changed on the Weeki Wachee river). The file is very big (1.75gigs) and in HQ xvid format which is the best I can do from 3ccd footage shot with analog cameras back in 1993 before digital video existed, and Fileserve is the only hosting company that allows you to upload large files as one single avi file, without the need to split the file into rar archives, so hopefully this will be easier for you to download as one big file...but it will probably take you 30 minutes if your broadband speed is 25 mbps....or an hour if you have slow broadband.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RtsVhf2/www.wamtec.com.avi

NEXT - I know some folks don't really like the staged or directed wetlook with models with light nudity (as the first item is), and they prefer the  candid stuff...so for the candid fans who prefer jeans, pants and casual clothes, here is 65 minutes of Russian girls playing in the fountains.

Wetlook Russian girls (1.5 gigs, 65 mins)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/VV2bxKw/CandidWetlook.com.avi

Have fun -- cos now I need to enjoy a nice Turkey and Xmas pudding....so I suggest you set your download going and just leave the pc and enjoy your Christmas dinner.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]