Wetlook-Online

Message # 52808.1

Subject: Talking Re:2 dreams from my young ages

Date: Sat 24/12/11 12:14:30 GMT

Name: Robbi de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My first memories of being fascinated by the idea of wearing wet clothes or to see others wearing them go back to my kindergarden age aswell. But much later, I descovered that it became some kind of "adult thing" to me.  
In reply to Message (52808) None 2 dreams from my young ages

By Wetlooker - mrveteranbil@gmail.com se Fri 23/12/11 10:59:29 GMT

I think I was about 5 years old when I stumbled into a bath with clothes on, but the tingling a little extra in your stomach when you saw others do it too.

But I have memory of that I dreamed two dreams at a young age, a dream was that I was in kindergarten, a kindergarten teacher scrubbed me with a brush, although I had my clothes on.

Another dream was that I was with the family, a guy sat with his clothes on in a bathtub in the plate and the rest of us sat around and watched as he sat in the water there.

Nåntiing did the tanks were there, but you did not know what it was, now 27 years old knows more, that there is an "adult thing" to swim with clothes on because it is a fetish for me.

How old were you when you found your fetish?

I never swam with my clothes on at school but took the chance to shower with my clothes on sometimes, now, you are an adult and lives so you are free to do what you want.

If some are wrong in the text i translate with google.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.135 seconds to generate ]