Wetlook-Online

Message # 5275

Subject: Hello To leonmoomin with gratitude

Date: Wed 13/08/03 02:25:45 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did not want to get this buried a few postings below, hence this new posting.

1. To keep the record straight. One "Lord Sopping" ahs been posting neovictorian wetlook stories to the late-lamented Todd Stories site. It was not, repeat, NOT me.

2.I have posting as "Sopping" here, at jowc, WetCasual, TotalWetlook, and elsewhere for the past three years.

3. That being said, leonmoomins Paris photos are all that is really good about wetlool. There are lovely girls, fully clothed, totally drenched, and incomparably sexy in such. As a Yank, I am not entitled to the word "smashing" but they really truly are!

It should illustrate the gulf or divide between those who display true "wetlook" from those who use wetlook as a vehicle to promote bimbo-oriented displays of boobs, crotches, and the concept that 'wet clothing" means a transparent rag topside, over a thong.

Thanks L:, Eric, Brian and a few others for demonstrating the true, and illustrated "joys" of wet clothing in the delightful young ladies you have photographed in this most fortuitous heatwave.

I rest my case.

S:  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]