minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 12:05:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 52742.4.1.1.2

Subject: None Re:What's wrong with people today? The anti-candid/teen, baptism guy etc

Date: Fri 23/12/11 10:34:05 GMT

Name: Stign be

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Leonmoonin,

If you think this guy is trolling, why are you responding to it?

Because the primary intent of trolling is to provoke readers into an emotional response or disrupting normal on-topic discussion.. so in a way: 'He won, you lost!'

And FYI: I don't give a flying fuck about what's going on in this discussion.. everybody is entitled to their own opinion on a forum. But it's always funny to see how hypocrite people can react to a troll.

In reply to Message (52742.4.1.1) Info Re:What's wrong with people today? The anti-candid/teen, baptism guy etc

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Thu 22/12/11 17:19:24 GMT

No, in the case of baptism boy, it isn't a massive ego, it's about attention!

Obviously he doesn't get any anywhere, that is why he devotes such a massive amount of his free time trying to get some!  The guy must be a complete loser, I can think of no other reason for him to be as determined as he is to create so much attention, I mean it is a well know fact that sad depressed people, who have difficulty forming relationships with the opposite sex and possibly had a bad childhood, where they were neglected and not shown love or attention, will wherever possible try to get attention.

Like a child that screams and screams for their parents to give them a cuddle!  

The guy is obviously not confident enough to do this in the real world, perhaps he is fat, or ugly or has zero people skills?

In any case the more time he devotes to this, the more glaringly obvious it becomes, that he is just a very sad little man.

This is usually the case with most internet trolls, in the annonymous world of the internet, they can play out their dream of being the centre of attention, by causing trouble annonymously with no fear of reprisal for their actions.

An ideal world for them really, of course it all comes crashing down when the lose their annonymity and they have to deal with their actions in the real world.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (52742.4.1) Question What's wrong with people today? The anti-candid/teen, baptism guy etc

By Mahoney - pl Wed 21/12/11 21:47:46 GMT

More and more people are trying to enforce their own rules and believes on other people, using means that can not be considered acceptable - flooding, provocations, trolling etc. What is wrong with society today? What happened to the golden rule - don't like don't watch and intervene only when something is against the law or the forum rules (which in case of this forum are stricter then the law). I mean despite a lot of time these people must have an enormous ego to think that they can decide despite that it's not their forum and the majority disagrees. Who are those freaks??
In reply to Message (52742.4) Exclamation I can't believe what I'm reading

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 21/12/11 18:28:27 GMT

This forum clearly accepts candid content; it's in the rules. Akuna is doing nothing wrong by posting to this forum and has every right to promote his product here. If you don't like candid, skip over the post or don't visit here. Just don't come here and object to a post as if it somehow violates a rule when it doesn't. I don't go slamming posts when they don't fall in line with my personal values or tastes, and neither should you. OK, from time to time, I might question something as "the right thing to do", but I try to be diplomatic about it. And I've been caught out once or twice because I forgot what's written in the forum rules. I think that if you're ready to raise an objection to something you see on this forum, step#1 should be to carefully re-read the rules to be sure that (1) the thing you're objecting to actually IS a violation of a forum rule, and (2) your objection won't itself be a violation of a forum rule (see "play nice", "no negative posts"). And by the way, if you see a post which IS against the rules, the most effective action is to let Nigel know so it can be removed, rather than (a) feed a troll or (b) fuel a flame war.

The purpose of my statements are not to endorse candid (not really my thing for a number of reasons I won't go into), but to express support for the policy which freely permits posts to this forum in regard to candid content.

In reply to Message (52742) Video 2 new Trailers for XCESS-1

By Akunavideo - info@akunavideo.com de Tue 20/12/11 18:08:26 GMT

Hi,

we have made two new trailers for XCESS-1:

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzWRrUmwn04

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkuIDnBn8Ic

Also now available in our new download store: http://www.akunavideo.com/xtc/en/video-mailorder/xcess-series

Have Fun :)

Aramanga

www.akunavideo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]