Wetlook-Online

Message # 52710.2.1

Subject: None Re:2 nice wetlook scenes this past summer everybody missed

Date: Sat 17/12/11 05:49:48 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Low brow or not....the scenes are definitely tangible money shots....and it's a triple play scene...cos at first she is in the sea in a dress and then later in a pool in a dress and then later she takes a shower in the same dress too....so this scene has more wetlook attributes than this girl has IQ points....ha ha

You are on track for the second...but this was a real soaking rainstorm that went on for more than 40 minutes during the concert.

In reply to Message (52710.2) None Re:2 nice wetlook scenes this past summer everybody missed

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 17/12/11 04:51:55 GMT

The first one is too low-brow for me... right in there with JS and all the RHO*** shows.

As for the second, isn't she the cutie we've been collecting clips of because of the one song she always seems to perform with an on-stage shower?

In reply to Message (52710) None 2 nice wetlook scenes this past summer everybody missed

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sat 17/12/11 02:12:10 GMT

This happened back in August and I did not see anybody report on this nor post it to theWambank....and it's a nice long 8 minute with a "famous" celebrity in a wet black dress.....so for those of you who enjoy "the hunt" in finding a download of tv shows....I will give you this clue in abbreviated format...

KUWTKS6EP10&11

The first one to find it, rip it and upload it to thewambank will get the credit for it. Remember, links to Youtubes are no good...cos the quality is crap, and you need to find a high quality file on the tv forums. I was able to find the HQ files in less than one minute, and there are dozens of forums with these links, so it is not hard to find...and is a wetlook scene well worth seeing....and amazing that everybody missed it. But then, another clue for you, maybe the reason we all missed it is because people on this forum are pretty smart and don't waste their time watching moronic shows like this.

Next.....another "missed" scene with a famous celebrity and lots of wet scenes ....that everybody missed last June. This one happened at an outdoor concert where it was pouring with rain thru most of her concert....but she kept going during the pouring rain anyways....here is the clue

TSJUNE252011

There are many cell phone videos of this concert on Youtube, but I am still looking for some good ones....so if you find any decent ones, let us know.

Happy Hunting

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]