WetlookPro

Message # 52688

Subject: None Free Wetlook media - looking to give away to good homes

Date: Thu 15/12/11 03:46:59 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Folks, I am currently in processing of packing up and preparing to move to a new house in January, so I have to clear out some old wetlook stuff to make some space at my new house. Therefore I am looking to donate to some wet and messy media to fans who might like to see it. Here is what I have available as free gifts

VHS factory stock versions of some of our 1990's releases

- SSS volumes 1, 3, 5, 7. 7half, 8, 9, 10 13,

- MarkII featurette videos volumes 4 and 6

You can browse the pics for what is on each SSS or MARKII video here

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=wamtec.com

I have lots of Original Splosh magazines from the 1990's in mint condition - volumes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 28, 31

Details about the magazine issues are here

http://www.sploshshop.co.uk/nu_main/magazines_books.htm

So here's the deal. These items are free to those who want them, but the VHS tapes and magazines are a lot heavier than DVDs are, so there will be some shipping charges. So....here are 2 ways you can get these items

1) Anybody who is ordering DVDs from me and wants them, you can choose up to 2 of these items for free and I will add those to your package when I mail it to you.

2) If you are not ordering DVDs, then just send $5 for the postage costs to my Paypal account (which is my email address) and I will mail you any 2 items you want.

Restrictions

- in most cases I only have 1 or 2 of each item, so they will be given away on a "first come first served" basis.

- due to the weight and expensive overseas shipping charges, I can only mail these items to folks who live in the USA.

Whatever items are left over by January.....are going to make the garbage pickup man very puzzled or happy.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]