Wetlook-Online

Message # 52685.1.2

Subject: None Re:...here is an open invitation to Suwammer

Date: Wed 14/12/11 23:56:08 GMT

Name: Robert gb

Email: discman78@operamail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello, I agree totally with MK. Your little videos are superb, the water fight, the BA stories and the Easyjet one are classics. Never thought of tweed as a particularly good wetlook subject but who knows. Do please keep in touch with your fans and keep up the good work.

Best wishes.

Robert

In reply to Message (52685.1) None ...here is an open invitation to Suwammer

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 14/12/11 19:55:02 GMT

This is the 3rd or 4th time Youtube have deleted his account, and he has been deleted from Vimeo in the past too.

One of the ridiculous claims Youtube makes as a reason for deletion is "copyright infringement" ....which is not the case, cos these are his own original works that he owns the rights to....but I guess they are referring to the fact that he uses original airlines uniforms and some Airlines like BA and Virgin have filed complaints because he uses their uniforms....but that would not be an issue if he lived in the USA (instead of the UK) ...cos under U.S. law you can use original trademarked costumes in your own video productions under the concept of "parody"...cos parody is protected under the laws of free speech under the 1st Amendment of the U.S. consitution. For example....the actor Alec Baldwin got kicked off an American Airlines plane last week for refusing to turn off his cell phone and becoming the world class boorish a-hole that he always is....so they threw him off the plane.....so what does he do....3 days later he goes on the tv show 'Saturday Night Live" and dresses up in an American Airlines uniform and does a skit that mocks and berates American Airlines. Now...under UK law....he could be sued for slander....cos he was slandering American Airlines, but under U.S. law....they can't sue him or stop him from slandering American Airlines every day on Facebook and Twitter (as he has been doing in recent days)....calling their Airline a company "where Catholic school gym teachers from the 1950s find jobs as flight attendants"....and while American Airlines are upset that Baldwin keeps slandering their name and making a video wearing their uniform and mocking them.....there is nothing they can do to sue him....cos what Baldwin is doing is defined as "parody" and is protected free speech.

So....you can go on Youtube and find thousands of examples of people making videos using famous uniforms or costumes....especially Superhero costumes....and I have made many such videos myself using Alice in Wonderland or Wonder Woman or Hooters Girls costumes....and never received any complaints from Warner Brothers or other movie companies...cos in the USA you can do this under free speech parody protections.....but the UK there is no such thing a free speech law...you have no right to free speech (and I know that cos I am a Brit myself.....e.g. under UK law the government can slap a "D notice" and ban certain  books or newspaper articles and impose censorship as it pleases).

So....my suggestion to MrSuwammer is.....try using flight attendants uniforms from NON British Airlines...cos the British Airlines can get UK authorities to prevent you from displaying their uniforms in what they may feel is an irreverent way.....so....try buying some uniforms from other Airlines that are not British....i.e. American companies or Asian airlines etc...cos they cannot file an objection the way that UK airlines can.

My other suggestion is....move your videos to a SAFE hosting company that will PROTECT your videos and will not delete them......cos you have no such protections when you host them at Youtube or Vimeo....who are not friendly towards wetlook producers.

I have made this invitation before....and I will make it again.....if you want to have a safe place to host your videos, where they will not get deleted....just drop me an email....cos I will offer to host them for you on my server.

Like the rest of the wetlook fans, I am looking forward to seeing more of your episodes too.

MK

In reply to Message (52685) Sad SUWammer's Been Deleted From You Tube

By Forensic - ex Wed 14/12/11 15:15:52 GMT

Although nothing had been added to SU Wammer's channel for 7 weeks, it's still irritating to learn that You Tube have plugged the plug.  I was rather looking forward to seeing the other updates that were in the pipeline.  A brilliant piece of Wetlook.  The attention to detail and authenticity of the uniforms was second to none.  The bloke is a master of his profession.  Does anyone know where else his work might be found?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]