minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 05:23:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 52674.1.1

Subject: None I fully support and agree with every word of MK!

Date: Wed 14/12/11 05:31:39 GMT

Name: UFA ru

Email: ufa@gala.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I fully support and agree with every word of MK!
In reply to Message (52674.1) None Stolen media...note for UFA, Flaviu, Erik Elsas and other producers

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 14/12/11 04:45:32 GMT

Question....why you being redundant by promoting other wetlook producers pics on your own site, without their permission -- cos this is not the right way to do things.

That girl you are referencing is UFAs girlfriend, yet you did not mention that or his website.

I checked your home page and I see pics belonging to Eromaxx, Flaviu, Erik Elsas and others. Your site is an adult site with nudity and I am not sure Erik wants to see his media on a site that shows nudity.

You are also displaying pics from WetlookSex which is site owned by myself and Flaviu and you did not ask our permission to display our pics on your site.

Please...if you want display pics from other producers, you should ask for permission from them first. Each producer will then tell you yes or no and on what conditions you can show them.

In my case, if you want to display pics from our site you MUST include a proper credit and link to our website on your home page, and..you cannot make postings claiming credit for your own site, you must quote our site as a credit for the pics.

Until you contact me and place a link to our  site on your home page, I request that you remove all our pics from your site. Other producers like UFA and Erik can decide if they want to let you do what are doing...but to be frank...what you are doing is totally pointless and redundant.

You obviously do not know a darn thing about the wetlook world and it's producers....otherwise you would know who the girl is in that pic you just posted and know that UFA is a regular poster here.

MK

In reply to Message (52674) In Love Sexy Pantyhose in the shower

By HtheBomb - sexycelebscoop@yahoo.com us Tue 13/12/11 16:56:23 GMT

Great pictures plus video of sexy black haired hottie in the shower wearing some HOT pantyhose! I'd love to pick some of those flowers.

http://www.celebrityfreaks.com/2011/12/01/wet-n-wild-of-the-day-dec-1-video/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]