Wetlook-Online

Message # 52661.3.1.1

Subject: None scenes you and find on tv

Date: Mon 12/12/11 16:44:51 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, there are some good examples of wet flight attendants in uniforms on various tv shows....e.g.

1) the 2006 UK tv series "Mile High" has 2 episodes where flight attendants are in a pool and a lake in their uniforms.

2) the 1970 UK tv series "From a Birds Eye View" (a comedy series about flight attendants) has Millicent Martin in her uniform and pantyhose in the pool in one episode.

3) the 2003 UK tv comedy series "Smack the Pony" has one comedy skit where 3 flight attendants in uniform are in a life raft and then wash up on the beach, getting soaked as they reach the beach.

4) The 2002 movie 'Crocodile 2: Death Swamp" has 2-3 flight attendants in uniform wading thru the jungle swamps and rivers.

5) A 1998 Air Canada tv commercial has a flight attendant in unifiorm getting soaked.

6) A 2009 Las Vegas TV spot showing Richard Branson of Virgin Airlines and one of his flight attendants using a jet skit outside the Bellagio and they both fall in the fountain pool. Lots of stills on the internet and local tv footage too.

7) The 1978 tv movie "The Ghost of Flight 401" has several flight attendants in uniform wading thru the swamp in the Florida everglades.

So ... there is stuff that can be found....but these scenes are not too common and hard to find.

MK

In reply to Message (52661.3.1) Note ...also...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 12/12/11 14:54:48 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoxIuio4Mc&feature=related  - actual evacuation training
In reply to Message (52661.3) Note Re:Wet flight attendants ?? where ??

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 12/12/11 14:43:21 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYgEAR0NLrU

You can find it on MrSUWAMMER's youtube channel, but it isn't all that obvious.

In reply to Message (52661) Question Wet flight attendants ?? where ??

By Jarka - jarka.seda@gmail.com nl Mon 12/12/11 13:45:59 GMT

Hi there, does anyone know pictures and/or youtubes of female flight attendants (stewardesses) getting wet in their uniform.

Either in a swimming pool, leaving a plain in the rain or taking a shower. It's all fine to me.

I tried as much as i could but just can't find good stuff that shows more than two shoulders hanging on the side of a liferaft.

Please mail me if you find any of know the link. I'd appreciate if very much.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]