WetlookPro

Message # 52652.8.1.1

Subject: None Re:Sponge14U rule 2.17 applies to you also

Date: Mon 12/12/11 02:33:41 GMT

Name: Justauser uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are there Sponge14U-rules?

Well, maybe.

I am not in the position to tell here anyone what to do and what not to do.

If someone wants to post baptism pics and vids, so be it.

I just donīt think its right.

Misusing the results of religious actions in the context of sexual arousement is a problem for me, even if I despise religion.

I can live with baptism-related posts here if they are flagged as baptism-related material.

So I know what not to click.

I will never ask for removal of such posts (if law-abiding, of course), freedom is a much higher good than my thoughts.

But this freedom gives me the possibility to express my concerns about certain things..

I donīt ask people to stop something (only if it is against the law), I just give them something to think about.

One other thought just jumped my mind:

We had some links of wedding pics and the trash-the-dress pics afterwards posted here.

They were removed from the web, just because they showed up here.

So even non-religious stuff, where people willfully got wet and showed it to the world, was removed because of the context it was linked here in.

Can you remotely imagine what might happen if certain religious groups find out where their baptisms are linked from?

I canīt, but I think it will not be pretty!

In reply to Message (52652.8.1) None Sponge14U rule 2.17 applies to you also

By Anonymous - uu Mon 12/12/11 01:45:26 GMT

2.17 If you don't like the rules, then go and play elsewhere.
In reply to Message (52652.8) None Re:OT=Sorry folks...

By Justauser - uu Sun 11/12/11 23:52:31 GMT

First of all: I consider myself being an atheist.

Still I got no problem with people who believe in whatever deity they chose.

But I got a problem with people who bring their religion to others!

Religion is manmade, and therefore every action taken or requested by "missionaries" in the name of their religion is highly questionable, because no deity ever punished wrongful action by their priests or followers.

All religious people are just believers, but they act like knowing.

Lets say that there is a god and his religion is the right one: That leaves a minimum of 80% of all the other believers around the world being simply wrong.

So any one who preaches a religion has just a 20% chance of preaching the right thing.

In other words: God is ok, but forget the ground crew.

If someone does not thoroughly know, he or she must not pass his believes as truth.

Ok, now lets talk about wetlook and my "kink", if you wanna call it that way.

I donīt like people being forcefully drenched, except if they laugh about it afterwards or simply donīt care much about it or even like it.

In my eyes baptisms are a forceful drenching, because they are sold as a way to show god that the baptized person binds itself to this god.

A false pretence, Iīd say, because if there is an almighty and all-knowing god, then he (or she) already knows if a person believes in him or not.

So even if the looks are very good, the reason for it has a bitter taste.

As I already said, I got no problem with believers (I see them more or less as victims).

But they still have the right to do whatever they want to do for their god (if it doesnīt involve others)

Their actions must not be published for sexual arousement and therefore misused by that publishing, so showing baptisms in a wetlook forum is just plain wrong.

If I stumble on a picture or video of a baptism and I like, it is something completely different, bevause it found its way to me not by force.

But I simply donīt stumble on baptisms and even if: Attire I Like is quite rare, shoes are extremely scarce.

ps:

One thing about rainstorms and people getting caught in one:

Weather forecasts are pretty accurate, so either you stay inside or put on the right gear.

But still:

If a person gets wet in one and is really sad or disturbed about what happened, then it is not right to take a photo or even bring this photo into public.

Help this person instead.

pps:

I hope, the small remains of my school english are enough to make my point clear.

I didnīt want to hurt any feelings, I just donīt like people being misleaded.

If they find the way by themselves, everything is ok.

In reply to Message (52652) Talking OT=Sorry folks...

By Sponge14U - de Sun 11/12/11 16:50:40 GMT

Depressed ...but i can get REALLY mad,if religion and sexual content ist mixed up.

Sad Maybe i am wrong,and no one else feels offended by  *baptism*-postings.

Depressed  Then just erase my postings and carry on-Nigel.

Note  i won't wach any more.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]