Wetlook-Online

Message # 5227.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Still here

Date: Mon 11/08/03 10:16:40 GMT

Name: Watergirls hubby ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Estafan!  how bout a couple of pics? Then we can all learn from your expertise in photography. sincerely watergirls hubby.
In reply to Message (5227.2) Happy Re: Still here

By estefan - freshair326@yahoo.com cl Mon 11/08/03 04:29:45 GMT

Eric; Sorry to hear that your LU thinks that you should grow up and leave the maidens at the fountians. Does this mean that she wants only wetlook pictures of herself in your album? She should let you go (it is a man's thing) review your pictures to see what is really out there and you will soon want more than the tank top-jeans clad teenies that frequent the fountians. For me after a long marriage and three children "mi preciosa y yo" are still into a lot of wetlook and wet activity. She does critique some of the stupid pictures that I have taken of other wet women which has made me a better candid wetlook photographer. I guess we never grew up.  It always gets a rise out of both of us reviewing these pictures and usually leads to more personal wettings which is the harmless glue that keeps things together and her estefan home permanent. estefan   Happy
In reply to Message (5227) Info Still here

By Eric - evyked@iname.com zw Sun 10/08/03 23:36:33 GMT

You may understand from my previous post that I'm still around. LU and I have had a dicussion and she's agreed to leave me a little secret garden. Which means amonst other things that I'll be at the Trocadero at the end of the afternoon (but I won't be taking pics forever, I have to grow up at some point !)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]