Wetlook-Online

Message # 5224.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: QUESTION: What a night

Date: Mon 11/08/03 12:31:21 GMT

Name: Ian ca

Email: ibarnes@mts.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

After following Watergirl from her first appearance ( and the idiot who thought she was a guy) I would not even think to question whether the story is true.  The story is fabulous and totally believable. You are obviously telling it as a way of sharing with this community.   This beautiful woman loves wetlook - let's accept the pictures and the stories with thanks and encourage more.   The REAL question is whether I can hold the lens cap at the next set of pictures!
In reply to Message (5224.2) Exclamation Re: QUESTION: What a night

By watergirls hubby - ca Sun 10/08/03 19:11:14 GMT

actually the red sweater she was wearing was a stretch type not really very heavy at all. The jean jacket she had with her all evening she never actually put on until the way home in the car.She put it on because she knew she was going to jump in the pool I guess.If you knew watergirl this would be a natural assumption.Also if you had been following her short lived webshots albums and various pics posted on the forum you would probably have come to this conclusion yourself.Believe me I don't have to make stuff up.As far as the claus thing?....totally out of the question.This time of year anyways. Temps here are about 65F or a little lower in the evening .Hope I have explained myself though still wondering why. sincerely  watergirls hubby.P.S. are you any relation to Todd?
In reply to Message (5224) Question QUESTION: What a night

By Wet Lover - us Sun 10/08/03 14:46:03 GMT

OK, I know you are in Canada.  But it still is August, the heat is on, and your babe wears a sweater and a jean-jacket over it?  

If you are going to make stuff up, just tell us she dressed up as Mrs. Claus.  Yes, you can be Santa.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.082 seconds to generate ]