minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:15:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 52222.1.1.1

Subject: Question Thank you Anthony, thanks a lot MK..

Date: Tue 01/11/11 12:10:48 GMT

Name: matthew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... I've just taken a look at the download store as advised, but wasn't able to find this particular set featuring this articular girl (and a remarkable outfit, especially rainbow-colored high-heeled shoes).

This image have been literally haunting me for quite some time now... MK, do you think is it possible to get (or purchase) more images from this set?    

In reply to Message (52222.1.1) None ...good memory Anthony

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 01/11/11 05:59:00 GMT

Yeah.....that was shot 16 years ago back in 1995 at my ranch in Jupiter. Sadly that scene was not shot on video cos it was a photoset we did for Leg Show Magazine and my partner shot the stills and submitted them to the magazine but only 3 of them were used and the others all got dumped.

However, while we did not shoot that scene on video, the next day we used those same girdles and stockings and we did capture those scenes on a 1hr  video called "Wet Girdles on Parade"....and you can see the vidcaps and downloadable videoclips from the next day's session we did on my FSC site....see here

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=fullscreenclips.com&keyword=girdle

MK

In reply to Message (52222.1) Note I think that's from WAMTEC - one of MK's endeavours [nt]

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 31/10/11 21:04:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (52222) Links anyone knows where to get more images from this set?

By matthew - pl Mon 31/10/11 19:48:05 GMT

http://www.nylony.eu/images/stories/galerie/nozki_w_gore/data/images/watersport003%5B1%5D.jpg

that would be just great...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]