MyWetloook

Message # 5208.20.1

Subject: In Love Re: Re: To BRA or not to BRA, that is the question

Date: Mon 11/08/03 14:19:58 GMT

Name: Wet Anna us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Gotta have the bra! Wetlook just isn't complete without a bra! I love to swim in my clothes and sometimes strip down to just my bra and panties...couldn't live without swimming in my bra!
In reply to Message (5208.20) Hello Re: To BRA or not to BRA, that is the question

By percussiveness - us Mon 11/08/03 09:42:50 GMT

Bra, definitely.  It just seems more spontaneous, like the girl just decided to get wet in exactly what she was wearing.  Though I admit there is something to be said for a see-through shirt over nothing else... but I still like a bra.
In reply to Message (5208) Question To BRA or not to BRA, that is the question

By ILikeHerWet - ca Sat 09/08/03 12:50:19 GMT

Hi all, back from a well deserved holiday Happy

Today I would like to initiate a discussion on bras (or not) in wetlook. Which do you prefer and why?? Do any of you like both (with and without) equally? Do you think there is a relationship between preferring bras and preferring the wetlook subject to stay clothed?

For my own preference, I am in the no bra camp. To me, it seems ashamed to hide a beautiful woman's body any more than necessary. So for me, part of what works in wetlook is the clothes clinging directly to a woman's boobs. I guess I feel a bra simply 'interferes' with the wetlook experience.

But I know there are many varied opinions out there.....what is yours.....? Thanks in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]