WetlookPro

Message # 5208.14.1

Subject: Hello Re: It's all great....

Date: Sun 10/08/03 06:46:00 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

from Eric's stuff (EE) to pool parties, to posed candid, to modeled (Wet Kahuna to Styx) PG to R. Jackets and layered clothing, to Asian Bouncing Doesn't matter to me Wink Smile I'm not 1 diminsional(sp) Peace Man
In reply to Message (5208.14) Hello Re: To BRA or not to BRA, that is the question

By wetfan - wetfan1@lycos.com uu Sun 10/08/03 06:20:20 GMT

I don't post here often but couldn't let this one go by.  As someone what has been a wetlook enthusiast and has been doing wetlook photography for more than 40 years (!) I have to weigh in with the "must have bra" group AND share my adversion to the proliferation of wet jeans pictures.  In my opinion there is nothing sexier and more visually appealing than an attractive girl happily getting soaked (or muddy)while fully and nicely dressed in a dress (or proper skirt/blouse outfit), slip, regular undies, hose and heels. Add some simple jewelry, a watch, purse and perhaps even a hat and that's true wetlook.  I've done literally thousands of pictures like this over the years and (IMHO) these are much more appealing than a braless girl in tight jeans and T-shirt.  Check out the VintageWet site and see!

wetfan

In reply to Message (5208) Question To BRA or not to BRA, that is the question

By ILikeHerWet - ca Sat 09/08/03 12:50:19 GMT

Hi all, back from a well deserved holiday Happy

Today I would like to initiate a discussion on bras (or not) in wetlook. Which do you prefer and why?? Do any of you like both (with and without) equally? Do you think there is a relationship between preferring bras and preferring the wetlook subject to stay clothed?

For my own preference, I am in the no bra camp. To me, it seems ashamed to hide a beautiful woman's body any more than necessary. So for me, part of what works in wetlook is the clothes clinging directly to a woman's boobs. I guess I feel a bra simply 'interferes' with the wetlook experience.

But I know there are many varied opinions out there.....what is yours.....? Thanks in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]