minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 19:16:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5203.4.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Americans do seem CONFUSED when it comes to wetlook...

Date: Sun 10/08/03 14:36:48 GMT

Name: Bud us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We are a confused and neurotic lot aren't we?  You know, Anthony, you may have touched on the key to the jeans thread in the other discussion.  Maybe jeans are popular BECAUSE they look good and ARE a chasitiy belt.  Look but don't touch.  To look hot AND accessible, in a nice short skirt, went out with our new found outward prudishness.  I noticed raising a daughter, that high school kids tend to "date" in groups, they hang out with a crowd and call it a date.  When I was that age, we were doing our best to get girls alone someplace.  I think kids actually freak out at the implied sexual promiscuity on TV and in movies these days, and back off into group dates, and jeans that take 10 minutes to get off.  Girls don't dress for dates the way they used to.  When I think of the way my high school sweetie dressed for me, you just don't see that anymore.    
In reply to Message (5203.4.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Americans do seem CONFUSED when it comes to wetlook...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 10/08/03 05:52:18 GMT

Let's do a little review and see what sense we can make of the situation:

o  American women are showing more skin than ever in public - more "belly shirts", backless tops, teeny weeny bikinis at the beaches, etc. Presumably this is to get noticed by men.

o  Dunk tanks USED TO BE quite common... sexy-when-wet women, "ogling" men and all.

o  American TV is now more permissive than it's ever been - consider the ground broken by NYPD Blue.

o  Men are expected to not acknowledge that a pretty woman is pretty, because of political correctness and feminism, yet women seem to be willing to do almost anything to get noticed by men.

o  Men practically bullying their wives/girlfriends into NOT jumping into the pool in their clothes because it would excite the other men.

o  Women afriad to get wet because it would ruin their perfect hair/makeup.

More than anything, this all suggests a confusing mess of conflicting ideas, morals, and emotions.

I think there are women confident about themselves and not afraid to enjoy spontaneous fun, and there are women too insecure or too obsessed with fashion to allow themselves or anyone else to have any fun.

I think there are men confident about their relationships and not afraid to let their wives/girlfriends enjoy themselves, and there are men too insecure to let their companions have any fun.

I think American culture (and to a lesser degree, Canadian culture) has adopted a double standard of preaching (and claiming to live) a life of moral superiority while quietly and privately giving in to all manner of carnal pleasures, "morals be damned". Wetlook seems to provide an excellent illustration of this.

Think about the wet t-shirt contest. What red-blooded heterosexual male (of any culture) would not appreciate the sight of a pretty girl exposing her breasts through the soaked fabric of a t-shirt? How do we react to something like that? Some will ignore what anyone will think of them and honestly express their enjoyment. Some will feel pressured to deny their feelings or even express hostility toward the whole situation because they know or think society, their constituency, their congregation, or their wife/girlfriend expects it of them.

What about a woman in a fountain? Even if she is not getting turned on, her wet clothes are not revealing anything they didn't when dry. Let's say she's wearing a dark colored dress, so there's nothing new for us guys to get turned on by. She's there because she's enjoying the feeling of cooling water. Just because we know she has given in to her desire to cool off, we conclude she has questionably "loose" morals?

I think North American culture has mixed up the notion of "free spirit" (whether wetlook is involved, or anything else for that matter) with "sexually uninhibited". Perhaps it comes down to a need to make a judgement about every woman's values regarding sex, using whatever clues are present and making inferences (whether right or wrong).

Maybe we need to stop trying to make so many assumptions and inferences, and learn to take people at face value, until there's clear reason to do otherwise. Perhaps then, we can all accept that a pretty girl taking a romp through a fountain is doing so just because she needs to cool off; andsmudging her makeup or letting a hair fall out of place doesn't mean she's a slob or a tramp... it's just a smudge or a stray hair.

Sure... there will be those of us who get turned on by wet girls, but then there are guys who get turned on by all sorts of other things. Let's face it... a girl can't even leave the house without some guy getting excited by something she is wearing or doing. It's just part of being human.

In reply to Message (5203.4.1) Idea Re: Americans do seem restrained when it comes to wetlook...

By watergirls hubby - ca Sun 10/08/03 03:49:45 GMT

It would seem with wetlook as popular as it is there would be lots more of it used in commercials,movies ect.One can only wonder why advertising companies have not capitalized on this theme thats is appealing to so many.Perhaps if they did and north americans seen more of it then wet clothes in public would'nt be as "taboo",and a woman seen swimming fully dressed enjoying her wetlook would be a natural thing. Of course there are those who know full well how erotic it can be and do everything they can to suppress it.example. I am on a carnival committee we host in our community each year.As a director on the board I mentioned bringing back the dunktank as it had been a big hit and a money maker in the past. Imediately I was shot down with comments like"we are not doing that again and have a bunch of men oggling the wet girls!!" anyway I guess I have to agree with previous replys.....when it comes to wetlook ..'WE ARE TIGHT ASSED"
In reply to Message (5203.4) Hello Americans do seem restrained when it comes to wetlook...

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Sat 09/08/03 18:08:56 GMT

Having been to Trafalgar Square a few times this week,I've noticed that the American girls(you can tell by the accent! Wink Smile ) dont want to get thier clothes wet,they roll the jeans up,or lift the hem of the skirt then just paddle into the fountains for a quick pic then out again! Sad

The Spanish and Italians are great,I saw groups of both here the last few days,the Italians would start by throwing bottles of water over each other,then throw each other in the fountains! Great

The Spanish would just go in,splash each other then lay in the water Tongue then start SINING & DANCING!

The English seem between the 2 extreems,some dive in,some splash,some just paddle...Go figure!!

Brian

In reply to Message (5203) Question No Subject

By Europe and North America - uu Sat 09/08/03 07:10:02 GMT

You hear all the news abou the heatwave in Europe.

Here in Western Canada, we have had about the same temperatures ( 80+ degrees for weeks)

Here-   no wetlook Angry . It can be close to 40c and girls would rather risk heat exhaustion than to go cool off with regular clothes! The same old same old BS " oh i didn't bring my bathing suit " bla bla bla bla bla... Absolutely pathetic i might add!

People here need to be more open minded. Makes me want to hop on a plane to London ASAP! Wetlook in Europe is so abundant.

Why do you think there is such a contrast between good' ol Europe and us uptight people here?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]