minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 18:03:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5203.4.1

Subject: Idea Re: Americans do seem restrained when it comes to wetlook...

Date: Sun 10/08/03 03:49:45 GMT

Name: watergirls hubby ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It would seem with wetlook as popular as it is there would be lots more of it used in commercials,movies ect.One can only wonder why advertising companies have not capitalized on this theme thats is appealing to so many.Perhaps if they did and north americans seen more of it then wet clothes in public would'nt be as "taboo",and a woman seen swimming fully dressed enjoying her wetlook would be a natural thing. Of course there are those who know full well how erotic it can be and do everything they can to suppress it.example. I am on a carnival committee we host in our community each year.As a director on the board I mentioned bringing back the dunktank as it had been a big hit and a money maker in the past. Imediately I was shot down with comments like"we are not doing that again and have a bunch of men oggling the wet girls!!" anyway I guess I have to agree with previous replys.....when it comes to wetlook ..'WE ARE TIGHT ASSED"
In reply to Message (5203.4) Hello Americans do seem restrained when it comes to wetlook...

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Sat 09/08/03 18:08:56 GMT

Having been to Trafalgar Square a few times this week,I've noticed that the American girls(you can tell by the accent! Wink Smile ) dont want to get thier clothes wet,they roll the jeans up,or lift the hem of the skirt then just paddle into the fountains for a quick pic then out again! Sad

The Spanish and Italians are great,I saw groups of both here the last few days,the Italians would start by throwing bottles of water over each other,then throw each other in the fountains! Great

The Spanish would just go in,splash each other then lay in the water Tongue then start SINING & DANCING!

The English seem between the 2 extreems,some dive in,some splash,some just paddle...Go figure!!

Brian

In reply to Message (5203) Question No Subject

By Europe and North America - uu Sat 09/08/03 07:10:02 GMT

You hear all the news abou the heatwave in Europe.

Here in Western Canada, we have had about the same temperatures ( 80+ degrees for weeks)

Here-   no wetlook Angry . It can be close to 40c and girls would rather risk heat exhaustion than to go cool off with regular clothes! The same old same old BS " oh i didn't bring my bathing suit " bla bla bla bla bla... Absolutely pathetic i might add!

People here need to be more open minded. Makes me want to hop on a plane to London ASAP! Wetlook in Europe is so abundant.

Why do you think there is such a contrast between good' ol Europe and us uptight people here?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]